• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
At 14-0, I message my friend:

BreakyBoy said:
Sentence that I never thought I would utter, for several reasons: The Dolphins are looking better than my Madden team.

17 minutes later and it's now 35-0. What a world.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I don't think mcnair will fire BoB even after this but it really is looking like he is in over his head. I really don't know. He'd be let go and then win a few SBs somewhere else... like indy.

Drakeon

So does O'Brien have a shot of getting himself fired with putting up these embarrassments? Didn't the falcons completely trounce them too? Highly doubt he gets fired this season, but definitely could see it happening in the off season.

I don't think mcnair will fire BoB even after this but it really is looking like he is in over his head. I really don't know. He'd be let go and then win a few SBs somewhere else... like indy.
He can coach Andre Johnson to a super bowl? Oh the Houston heartbreak if that happened

SSPssp

Texans fan checking in. We are absolutely terrible, there are no words. But thankfully the rest of the AFC South sucks too so we still have a chance to get blown out in a playoff game.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Texans fan checking in. We are absolutely terrible, there are no words. But thankfully the rest of the AFC South sucks too so we still have a chance to get blown out in a playoff game.

lol that would be entertaining just to see.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Pats have already figured out the Jets defense and it's not even halftime. This game is going to get ugly.

Crud

Banned

I'm sitting here playing music browsing GAF got the game on record n shit. I get a text from my friend at work bout the game, he never said what the score was. I went in live...recording already deleted. I'ma just go on about my day. BOB is a failure.

Top Bottom