• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

The texans coaches don't need to all be fired. Not at all.

They need to be nuked out of existance. Vaporized. Disintegrated. Killed in such a way that even god himself cringes.

nodMQKf.gif

harSon

Banned
Steelers missing Tuitt and are back to tackling like shit. Over on O, preseason Landry has returned and this team looks disinterested. Coach Cool Shades with no answers.

Well Haley hasn't done a good job of making it easy for him. There's no balance to the offense. We have entire drives of nothing but passes. Entire drives of nothing but runs. And drives where we put Landry in 3rd and long.

Slo

Caldwell looked awfully calm having to call a time out for only having 10 players on the field after a change of possession. Same thing happened in my kid's 6th grade football game yesterday and they coach flipped the fuck out.

That's why he's a professional.

Spinluck

Peyton Manning's 2001 season wasn't so hot either.

These things happen.

People will say the rules were differen, even though PeyPey was legit bad the last year Mora.

I think it's time for Pagano to go. It's sad cause there is some shit happening here that would bury any coach.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Caldwell looked awfully calm having to call a time out for only having 10 players on the field after a change of possession. Same thing happened in my kid's 6th grade football game yesterday and they coach flipped the fuck out.

That's why he's a professional.

And why his team is lethargic and uninspired.

I guess I can feel a little safe now. The saints defense has impressed the hell out of me today. It seems like they got a big confidence boost after last week

Mindlog

I formally motion for the full reinstatement of Anime Sundays.
Football was a fucking mistake. This shit is bullshit. #FuckFootball

Top Bottom