• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'd honestly take the Texans coaching staff right now. Can we work something out through the Alliance and make a trade?

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that Luck has the skills to be the best QB in the league and he is playing like shit, and something needs to be done about that

I'm upset as a fan of football who likes watching good QB's play

Fair enough man, sorry if I misunderstood you. This season has seen some godly awful fuckball, a good part of the games I watched I really wish I haven't. So yeah, no fan of the sport should celebrate any of the young (and good, non Kaepernick) QBs doing poorly. It's just bad for the sport.

Spinluck

All the QB's in that age group get shat on continuously, this is nothing new: Cam, Wilson, Luck, RG3

See following post:

You've been shitting on Wilson since he threw the INT in the SB, why are you so upset if I'm finally calling out Luck for playing poorly?

No, you've called him out even when he's doing well. I'm just glad you are not hiding your Luck hate anymore and that you've come out on it full blast.

Lmao, I definitely haven't been shitting on Wilson. The only time I really do is when you carry out your fruitless efforts to damage my boy Luck!

ryan-mallett-may-cry-against-colts.gif

Steelers missing Tuitt and are back to tackling like shit. Over on O, preseason Landry has returned and this team looks disinterested. Coach Cool Shades with no answers.

rando14

No, you've called him out even when he's doing well. I'm just glad you are not hiding your Luck hate anymore and that you've come out on it full blast.

Lmao, I definitely haven't been shitting on Wilson. The only time I really do is when you carry out your fruitless efforts to damage my boy Luck!

What are you talking about, remember, we had dreams of a Seattle-Indy Super Bowl :(

Dont you remember Spin!! DONT YOU !!!!!!!!!1

*cries

manfestival

so much trickery being pulled off from the redskins to get ahead. freaking lovie smith with his too conservative approach. Looks like this ship is starting to sink

Top Bottom