• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

I mean all he does is drive by shots on Luck. He's been garbage this season, but even past seasons it was more of the same from people who had QBs around Luck's age on their team. I'm just wondering why all the hate?

Years of watching his team roid rage on people has to be contagious.

People are using this awful season by Luck to say he was overhyped from the start. He wasn't.

All the QB's in that age group get shat on continuously, this is nothing new: Cam, Wilson, Luck, RG3

See following post:

You've been shitting on Wilson since he threw the INT in the SB, why are you so upset if I'm finally calling out Luck for playing poorly?
And as usual Tannehill doesn't even get mentioned. :p

Malalaw

I remember reading an article where Rob Ryan basically said "chill, we got this!" right after the Eagles game. They've been on point the past few weeks. Hope it continues in the second half.

rando14

Years of watching his team roid rage on people has to be contagious.

People are using this awful season by Luck to say he was overhyped from the start. He wasn't.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that Luck has the skills to be the best QB in the league and he is playing like shit, and something needs to be done about that

I'm upset as a fan of football who likes watching good QB's play

And as usual Tannehill doesn't even get mentioned. :p

TDR you know I like Tannehill though :)

Top Bottom