• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Middle of the field pass with 15sec holyshit Harvard Fitz is fuckin stupid
True, but that cuts it down to 1 play left instead of 2.

Marshall's dumb ass cut it from 1 to 0. How hard is it to get set in 10 seconds? You're a WR.

Marshall is so frustrating. He just isn't reliable, emotionally/behaviorally/mentally
Can't help but wonder what his career looks like with a good QB to hold him accountable.

Little did that guy know was that he actually had Hep C after that match.

A Nintendo fan and a Bucs fan. Can't get much worse than that.

A browns fan

Tom Penny

Brady is such a massive advantage. They can keep bringing out skill players to auto create a mismatch and have him throw 40+ times any game.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Is it because I am Jets/Yankees that I simply don't have the obsessive fatalism you are so quick to embrace?? Yeesh.
Remind me again when this team won anything important? If you want to celebrate a close loss caused by their own mistakes, be my guest.

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 39s40 seconds ago
Texans confirmed RB Arian Foster hurt his Achilles. Doctors believe it is torn. Horrible.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 39s40 seconds ago
Texans confirmed RB Arian Foster hurt his Achilles. Doctors believe it is torn. Horrible.
Ugh.

I don't know what the state of the art rehab is, but a torn Achilles is one of those things I associate with being career ending.

ngower

Mallett's immaturity aside, this wasn't a blame-the-QB game. Hoyer eventually put up some decent numbers. The lack of a secondary is really beginning to show its severity for the Texans and Foster/Blue really haven't done enough to supplement the offense...now might be the time to start pulling the trigger on projects/signings/etc. This season is pretty much done, time to start thinking about next year.

Top Bottom