• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah, a real struggle. If only we were as good as the Dolphins.

Also, Dont'a Hightower is the best linebacker in the league

He's definitely a beast. Very important to this team. Not the best at all.

Ugh.

I don't know what the state of the art rehab is, but a torn Achilles is one of those things I associate with being career ending.

At his age and mileage? It could be, but plenty recover from it these days. Suggs did a few years back. Leon hall a few years back. Vince wilfork. Generally takes 2 years to fully recover which again given fosters position and mileage is not a great look :-/.

LOL, when they were teeing off on good old Tom you'd think they try to constrain the Jets DL, but their plan was to wear them out by passing 100 times. McDaniels da god.
Brady's only got a few years left, might as well use him up.

At his age and mileage? It could be, but plenty recover from it these days. Suggs did a few years back. Leon hall a few years back. Vince wilfork. Generally takes 2 years to fully recover which again given fosters position and mileage is not a great look :-/.
I should clarify, I mean at the skill positions. Linemen are a different breed.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Mallett's immaturity aside, this wasn't a blame-the-QB game. Hoyer eventually put up some decent numbers. The lack of a secondary is really beginning to show its severity for the Texans and Foster/Blue really haven't done enough to supplement the offense...now might be the time to start pulling the trigger on projects/signings/etc. This season is pretty much done, time to start thinking about next year.
how bout a fucking first down? You know the defense can actually catch their breath before coming back out? They went 5 straight 3 and outs and then the fucking TE bobbles a ball and dolphins defender snatches it and runs in for a TD?

Not that it may have helped much, the linebackers and secondary are sloooow. They're just slow, dolphins recievers were running away from them all day.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
LOL, when they were teeing off on good old Tom you'd think they try to constrain the Jets DL, but their plan was to wear them out by passing 100 times. McDaniels da god.

Brady lead rushing for the pats is all you really need to know. The o line was decimated they were a man short in lewis and the jets have the best stuffing unit in the league.

Fitts

I don't care for Dallas, but I hope Matt Cassel kills it today just to make that Bills loss sting that much more.

Also, fuck these officials in San Diego.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Brady's only got a few years left, might as well use him up.

I should clarify, I mean at the skill positions. Linemen are a different breed.

Leon hall plays at arguably the most demanding position. Also suggs explosion off the line is just as important which is what the Achilles would most affect.

MechDX

Geaux Saints!!

Laissez les bon temps roulez

Who dat!!

I need a Derek Anderson avatar!!

Derek%2BAnderson%2BCarolina%2BPanthers%2Bv%2BPhiladelphia%2BB6V1QaLyCjEl.jpg

Head shot please!! Printer?

Caja 117

GG Jets, but I think the complexity of the game would had been different if Jets would had called timeout when the Pats had possession, they used up around 1 minute of clock.

Pats keep wining, lets see now how good the Dolphins really are with a new coach.

Brady putting impresive numbers this year, only one int trough 6 games, i guess those deflated balls were actually a handicap in favor of other teams.....Colts, you messed up!

Top Bottom