• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Godslay

Banned
You addressed it, but yes it happens every single game.

Sounds stupid, but should be a zero yard penalty. That results in a dead clock at the time of tackle. Unless there is a rule I don't know about that isn't enforced on something like that.

Mallett's immaturity aside, this wasn't a blame-the-QB game. Hoyer eventually put up some decent numbers. The lack of a secondary is really beginning to show its severity for the Texans and Foster/Blue really haven't done enough to supplement the offense...now might be the time to start pulling the trigger on projects/signings/etc. This season is pretty much done, time to start thinking about next year.
Hoyer was like 10/30 at one point...

But yeah, he looked great after it was 41-0!

dralla

Fitz holds back the offense. They have a lot of offensive talent but Fitz can only do so much. If Mangold is seriously hurt, that's really gonna be a problem too

ngower

Hoyer was like 10/30 at one point...

But yeah, he looked great after it was 41-0!

I'm not saying the QB situation is good, but I think the bigger issues on offense are a lack of any real options outside Hopkins and a pretty much non-existent running game. And, to me, the biggest issue on the team is how vulnerable we are when going up against a halfway-decent passing game. Desperately need some help back there.

Syrinx

That's it. That's it. That's. Fucking.. It.

If it wasn't clear before today, Lovie Smith is a useless, pathetic, husk that I'm not sure even qualifies as a functional human being at this point. After a goddamn bye week, we were undisciplined (16 MOTHERFUCKING PENALTIES!), unorganized (bad clock management, almost gave the Skins a free first down on their field goal try) and were letting a team they were up big on get under their thin, weak, miserable skin (6 personal fouls, was it?). Whatever Lovie's job as a head coach is, he has been an unmitigated failure who is either unable to fix problems that are directly under his jurisdiction like the ones above, or just isn't at allurgent to do so because he moves at about 3/10 the pace of normal human beings. He's the kind of dude who if his wife was in labor would call a taxi instead of an ambulance. And then sit there for a minute trying to figure out how much to tip the driver.

Get him out. Out. He's a useless waste of space. He brings ablsolutely no qualities to this team. If he wants to be a father-figure to the wee baby Jameis, he can still do that after he's booted to the curb and nobody hires him (at least, I hope NFL front offices would take notice of his failures and not hire him, but dumber things have happened).

Oh yeah, and nice building the defense, Licht 9and Dominik before him). Let's only draft one defensive player in the last two drafs and get bitched up by Kirk Cousins. Kirk Cousins.

Fuck this team, fuck these coaches, fuck this front office, fuck these owners...

...and fuck everybody, now that I think of it.

If it wasn't clear before today, Lovie Smith is a useless, pathetic, husk that I'm not sure even qualifies as a functional human being at this point. After a goddamn bye week, we were undisciplined (16 MOTHERFUCKING PENALTIES!), unorganized (bad clock management, almost gave the Skins a free first down on their field goal try) and were letting a team they were up big on get under their thin, weak, miserable skin (6 personal fouls, was it?). Whatever Lovie's job as a head coach is, he has been an unmitigated failure who is either unable to fix problems that are directly under his jurisdiction like the ones above, or just isn't at allurgent to do so because he moves at about 3/10 the pace of normal human beings. He's the kind of dude who if his wife was in labor would call a taxi instead of an ambulance. And then sit there for a minute trying to figure out how much to tip the driver.

Get him out. Out. He's a useless waste of space. He brings ablsolutely no qualities to this team. If he wants to be a father-figure to the wee baby Jameis, he can still do that after he's booted to the curb and nobody hires him (at least, I hope NFL front offices would take notice of his failures and not hire him, but dumber things have happened).

Oh yeah, and nice building the defense, Licht 9and Dominik before him). Let's only draft one defensive player in the last two drafs and get bitched up by Kirk Cousins. Kirk Cousins.

Fuck this team, fuck these coaches, fuck this front office, fuck these owners...

So basically..

Xg6re6z.gif

I totally know that feel, man. Perhaps you guys should fire Lovie and promote your tight ends coach to HC.

rando14

Hey this is how I feel about my Mariners, we are brothers united :')

(And My Browns....)

Top Bottom