• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Godslay

Banned
I thought the people who were winning were employees of the opposite place. Aka Fanduel employees playing Draftkings and winning, because they had access to who were the best values and other data that the general public has no knowledge of.

That helps you to move ahead of the field.

Let's say 90% of the people have player X in position WR. If I pick a different player in the same position I move up on 90+% of the field. You still have to nail the picks, but you can see how valuable that information is to move up in the standings.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
That helps you to move ahead of the field.

Let's say 90% of the people have player X in position WR. If I pick a different player in the same position I move up on 90+% of the field. You still have to nail the picks, but you can see how valuable that information is to move up in the standings.

Yeah that's where the advantage comes in. Basically picking the lowest drafted who would typically be a good snag is the key.

Godslay

Banned
My buddy won 15K and I'm up a couple hundred this year so anybody can win. There are 600k entries in one contest. Every winner is lucky and every contest has someone who put in the perfect lineup..law of averages. That's how it works. It's the scrub players you choose that hit that make the difference all the time.

I understand, I play myself.

Someone will get lucky every week. There are people that consistently win, week in and week out though. That's not luck, that's the sharks eating the money because they have the tools and skills the average person doesn't.

Top Bottom