• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Man, I like this Panthers team. On paper they're very pedestrian, but the team is extremely well coached, very fundamental, they have that gritty heavyweight mentality and they play with a batshit crazy abandon on both sides of the ball.

I think they are my favorite NFC team to watch this year. Hope they stay healthy.

3 was mediocre but the others were a blast.

You swapped 1 and 3. ;)

3 has pacing issues but it's a much better game than the original which has not aged well even with the bump in resolution/framerate. Fuck those stupid jet ski sections, too.

Loved the Collection though. Played through and beat all three.

Dragon

Banned
Who cares about some shitty console game? Next you'll be bragging about COD or Halo.

I mean like the series has sold over 20 million copies. So obviously lots of people?

I think 1 has the best plot. It's the most focused and just felt more cohesive. That's where 3 really loses me.

No... Dolphins have just played absolute trash competition.

Titans and Texans aren't exactly what I would call heavyweights. Did you see Houstons secondary today? Laughable.
It's not just that they won, they obliterated those two teams. The first half of the game today was one of the most thorough ass whoppings I've ever seen in an NFL game.

And don't forget, they lost to the Jags and got killed by the Bills.

Dolphins are a new team under Dan so far. The question is, can they keep it up against better teams?

You swapped 1 and 3. ;)

3 has pacing issues but it's a much better game than the original which has not aged well even with the bump in resolution/framerate. Fuck those stupid jet ski sections, too.

Loved the Collection though. Played through and beat all three.
Fine, but DF was incredible at launch. I think I beat it four times.

Top Bottom