• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Konka

Banned
Matthews needs to be getting more carries. I know Murray is supposed to be the guy, but Matthews has looked so much better in all aspects.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Matthews needs to be getting more carries. I know Murray is supposed to be the guy, but Matthews has looked so much better in all aspects.

Sanchez likely deserves to be in over Bradford as well, but it would look horrible given how it all went down.

FB_IMG_1445827046262.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
fans/media/casual observers have said it since week 2. Chip is the only one who doesn't think so. Murray is a much better receiver and pass blocker, though

Watching box scores backed that as well. BTW thanks for the yahoo suggestion, exactly what I was looking for.

Godslay

Banned
Eagles gambling to try and make plays

Agreed, but defense wasn't as good as the current one. WRs are also probably better

This D may be better, but that old D wasn't a slouch either.

As far as WR, EddieMac and Rod would hold their own against DT and Sanders. Simply because they valued more than the catch. You ever seen DT or Sanders throw a good block? They have, but not like those two.

Sharpe was better than any TE on this team.

They were more complete and way more complementary than what we've seen from hia team so far.

Godslay

Banned
He also had concussions, didn't he? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Also, I seem to remember Rod Smith and McCaffrey not being slouches.

Either way, different teams and different times. Hard to compare them to each other.

Yeah I'm assuming so. They used to beat the shit out of him. One of the most sacked QBs of all time, right up there with Favre.

Top Bottom