• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Eagles gambling to try and make plays

Agreed, but defense wasn't as good as the current one. WRs are also probably better

Different times in terms of wrs, and Tdavis was the best in an rb league. You're right about their defense though, 2 elite corners, 2 elite pass rushers, and damn good linebackers. I'm very interested in the clash between the pack and Denver next week. Also funny seeing peppers and ware square off as both continue to excel into their 30s.

Redd

Really like this Panther organization. They never gave up on Cam and it's paying off. Looks like they're well on their way to a win.

Hanzou

Chip Kelley is going to get fired right? He got rid of all the good players and replaced them with his selected garbage. The team is pure trash.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Really like this Panther organization. They never gave up on Cam and it's paying off. Looks like they're well on their way to a win.

I mean cams had a few bumps in the road, but I don't really think there was ever any doubt in terms of "giving up on him", especially since the best WR he's ever been given was either a rookie, or a geriatric.

Godslay

Banned
Iggles getting torched by Ted Ginn Jr.

Elway also didn't have to come back from neck surgery.

Elway played without an ACL for all of his professional career and had several surgeries including work in his throwing shoulder.

I understand PM's surgery was probably more significant, but Elway battled back from his own injuries too.

I'm ready for tomorrows game. It's funny to see the Ravens beat the Steelers, but lost to the 49ers.

vrryHzI.png

cdyhybrid

Elway played without an ACL for all of his professional career and had several surgeries including work in his throwing shoulder.

I understand PM's surgery was probably more significant, but Elway battled back from his own injuries too.

He also had concussions, didn't he? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Also, I seem to remember Rod Smith and McCaffrey not being slouches.

Either way, different teams and different times. Hard to compare them to each other.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

The thought of that makes me cringe.

Top Bottom