• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Brinbe

I think I hate Matthews more than I've ever hated an eagles wideout since Todd Stinkston. They're both frustratingly bad

Crisco

Banned
Really should be winning by more. Not gonna fault Cam for trying to make a play on that INT but sometimes you have to just play to your defense. This offense just doesn't have the horses to go 80 yards in 2 minutes except against trash teams like the Seahawks.

I hear these Capital One Cafe ads on the radio all the time, has anybody gone to one? I can only imagine it's a bank with like an espresso machine in the corner...

Afrikan

It's funny how they make excuses for Andrew Luck....say that the poor guy is injured.

instead of you know.... "he needs to not stare down his receivers or make horrible decisions or bla bla bla"

Brinbe

Naw, Mathews is a lot more dynamic when he actually holds on to the ball.
That's the big problem at the moment. Stone hands. If he could actually catch he is a huge TO-esque weapon after the catch. But he can't catch the fucking ball.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It only seems like I shit on him because I don't blow him. He's a slightly above average NFL quarterback.

that's saying something right there, with what teams are rolling out at QB. Probably puts him in top ten of QBs currently playing.

eznark

Banned
that's saying something right there, with what teams are rolling out at QB. Probably puts him in top ten of QBs currently playing.

I think I had him at 14 on my list last week. After like 8 though it's all the same so I probably could have had him at 9 just as easy.

Godslay

Banned
As much as I like Peyton, I hate the Elway comparisons and subsequently the team comparisons.

Yes, Elway was a game manager at times, but that team was way more complete and Elway still had a rocket arm. Plus TD an excellent OL.

Brinbe

This is a loss. Cam can march on us if he's patient and his receivers catch the ball. Zero consistent pressure.

We're done.

cdyhybrid

Iggles getting torched by Ted Ginn Jr.

As much as I like Peyton, I hate the Elway comparisons and subsequently the team comparisons.

Yes, Elway was a game manager at times, but that team was way more complete and Elway still had a rocket arm. Plus TD an excellent OL.

Elway also didn't have to come back from neck surgery.

squicken

Eagles gambling to try and make plays

Agreed, but defense wasn't as good as the current one. WRs are also probably better

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

TD was the key cog in that offense.

Top Bottom