• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Earlier this year, TMZ Sports reported that San Francisco 49ers OLB Aldon Smith was involved in a fight with QB Colin Kaepernick during practice in which it was so heated that “players had to pull them apart.”

The fight was apparently over Smith’s ex-girlfriend and Hot 97 host Nessa. According to TMZ Sports, Smith and Nessa broke up in recent months — who then started something new with Kap.

The drama died down for months but has now resurfaced, as Bay Area Sports Guy reported that Kaepernick may be on the outside looking in among his teammates. Fox Sports Jay Glazer reported earlier this morning that Kaepernick was indeed ‘on an island,’ inside the 49ers locker room. And now it appears that it may be due to Kaepernick’s love triangle which involved Smith and Nessa.

“This morning, an independent source confirmed what I was told a few weeks ago: that a significant divide has formed in the locker room, and a large number of Colin Kaepernick’s teammates have turned on him. While it’s unclear whether his recent poor performance plays a role, I’ve been told by more than one person that Kaepernick’s relationship with Nessa, and his fallout with Smith, are to blame. The source said that many of the players simply don’t like Kaepernick,” says McLorg.

With the 49ers continuing to struggle, it will be interesting to see what they do with Kaepernick as the 49ers try to get back in the win column.

thumbs up kap!

No they won't. And Cam hasn't really played like ass imo.

13-23 for 193 yards and 3 picks and a QB rating of 59.1 is assy, bro. And the media works on narratives. The lazy mouthpieces (the Skip and SAS types) will tout how the Panthers are undefeated and give Cam all credit for that.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
13-23 for 193 yards and 3 picks and a QB rating of 59.1 is assy, bro. And the media works on narratives. The lazy mouthpieces (the Skip and SAS types) will tout how the Panthers are undefeated and give Cam all credit for that.
It's an impossible narrative to get away with so long as the Broncos, who actually have good skill position players are also undefeated despite some of the worst QB play in the league.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

wait, your actually complaining that the media is giving Newton the benefit of the doubt? Have you been paying attention for the last 5 years?

QBs get too much love when their team wins and too much hate when their team loses. Nothing new there at all.

ISOM

No one is going to say Cam is an mvp candidate after this game. You're making up a narrative.

RBH

You could say that penalty... blind sided him.

:rbh

aSc21xY.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
thanks a lot buffalo wild wings, your stupid yellow messed up screen made me think I had finger marks or scuff marks on my projection screen.

Top Bottom