• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Time for a new TV.

Like 10 years ago.

projection screen, meaning a screen for viewing from a projector. My projector was brand new just a few years ago, looks great and projects on a 106" screen. Ain't nothing need to be replaced, nor is the technology even close to ten years ago.

projection screen, meaning a screen for viewing from a projector. My projector was brand new just a few years ago, looks great and projects on a 106" screen. Ain't nothing need to be replaced, nor is the technology even close to ten years ago.

Ok, got it.

Thought you meant one of those old ass projection screen TVs, not a projector.

Cam is in the same MVP conversation as Pey Pey who has led Denver to an undefeated record.
Nobody is putting Manning in the mvp narrative, but cam is regularly brought up as a top 5 mvp candidate, even by those who aren't just hot take people. He deserves to be in the top 5, but it's like Brady, Rodgers, then everyone else

Denver has won in spite of Manning

If you swapped newton for most other qbs, Carolinas would be a lot worse

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
how bad is it that I thought they were going to call roughing the passer for the tackle at the ankles on Bradford.

Top Bottom