• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Slurmer

Banned
Classic vet move my Bradford, throwing the football in a way that makes it appear to have been tipped and fooling the defense.

tipping the ball means its no longer a pass that can be interfered with.

I know the interpretation of the rule.

I'm saying that if I hit the QB's arm as he throws and the ball comes out with no accuracy, why is that treated differently than me tipping the ball at the line of scrimmage and it ending up in the same place.

Like I said, I'm not arguing on the re-penalty and ultimately it didn't matter in the end.

BigAT

Your first place New York Giants.

AbBcm4t.gif

Hindl

Goddamnit all our receivers can't catch shit. Bradford didn't play that badly. He had some nicely placed throws that receivers just kept fucking dropping

Mindlog

One more night of disrespect and this shitbird week of nfl is over.
Only who the fuck knows how many more weeks to go because fuck football.
When does soccer season start?

Bread

Banned
The Panthers and the Red Sox both play the awful "Sweet Caroline" as a victory song, the common thread? Grovo. #BanGrova

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Panthers and the Red Sox both play the awful "Sweet Caroline" as a victory song, the common thread? Grovo. #BanGrova
The victory song is Dirty Water actually. We play Sweet Caroline because...I don't fucking know why actually.

Top Bottom