• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

cdyhybrid

I'm still waiting on that unprofessional cretin Ryan Mallet to get his boney white ass cut immediately and get the fuck out of town. At least Hoyer is handling his boney white ass in a professional manner, terrible quarterback and all. Mallet's low life insult to intelligence excuse should never pass, ever.

Shoutouts to Life is Strange.
Don't hold your breath. Hoyer and Mallett are the only QBs you have. Maybe once the season is over.

Review thread is pretty entertaining.

Shame I missed the festivities as it went down.

The first real next-gen game in THE premiere Microsoft exclusive franchise? Yeah, I knew that was going to be a shit show. Doesn't even matter if the game was good, bad, or average, that thread was gonna be a circus.

I would have gotten cooter off.

Dude just had a little too much to drink (and with good reason, he played for the Lions) and mistakenly entered the wrong house where he peacefully attempted to sleep in what was his own bed.

I think a Detroit jury would have had a lot of sympathy for the guy.

You would have no problem representing a white guy even though we are inferior according to you? You would basically be the reverse Atticus Finch.

WedgeX

Banned
He was clearly forced into it; wouldn't be stunned if a journalist reveals the truth soonish, given how much the Detroit sports media dislikes Caldwell (due to the petty way he treats them).

During his press conference he said there would be no coaching changes made. Three hours later he came out again and said after doing some observations he decided to fire three coaches, AND claimed he didn't speak to Martha Ford. It's obvious bullshit.

He was gonna keep Lombardi all year and fire him after the season. That's his MO. He's clearly offended that the media dare question his decision making, he's a loyal guy, and thus far has blamed the players for not executing the scheme. I'm guessing Mayhew told him changes need to be made or else your job will be re-evaluated after the Chiefs game. I'd also imagine Martha Ford has expressed displeasure with how things have been lately.

Lombardi coaching from upstairs two weeks ago was probably some type of compromise or attempt to save his job. Mayhew or Martha probably wanted Lombardi gone after the Cardinal game disaster and Caldwell instead came up with moving Lombardi upstairs to call plays. We beat a bad Bears team and everything seemed to be fine. Then we started out with an early lead against Minnesota. But once again Lombardi showed that all he can do is outmatch bad defensive teams (Chicago, Tampa, NY Giants early last year...basically our only blowout wins). Once a decent team adjusts at halftime, we lose. Every fucking time.

This sounds completely right. Although I feel like the lack of adjustments goes back through the Schwartz era as well.

Bread

Banned
Halo 5 has in-app purchases?
req packs fool!

Someone buy me an Elite Controller
seriously i want one so bad
0eIhrtd.gif

Generate

Banned
The coaches film is out from last night's game. I was interested to see if the receivers really were blanketed on a lot of Bradford's dump offs and check downs or if it was just a case of him not seeing the field well. Literally the first play I pull up...

CSSDf4bW0AABFMM.png:large

#JoyToWatch

Where do you find coaches film footage?

Bread

Banned
The coaches film is out from last night's game. I was interested to see if the receivers really were blanketed on a lot of Bradford's dump offs and check downs or if it was just a case of him not seeing the field well. Literally the first play I pull up...

CSSDf4bW0AABFMM.png:large

#JoyToWatch
how do you know it's his first read? are you in his head? maybe he looked down the field and there was so much pressure that he was forced to throw to his check down.

squicken

never heard the story? they found this guy in the phillipines or something, pretty cool.

He sounds good, but at some point it's just a tribute band. There's this dude in YouTube that sounds just like Freddie Mercury, but he ain't Freddie Mercury

gutshot

Where do you find coaches film footage?

http://www.nfl.com/coachesfilm

how do you know it's his first read? are you in his head? maybe he looked down the field and there was so much pressure that he was forced to throw to his check down.

Here's the video. He correctly reads blitz but then immediately goes to his dump off option when clearly the better play would be the throw it to Matthews in the space that Kuechly just vacated.

Top Bottom