• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

fFVIU8y.gif

Bread

Banned
Halo friends of NFLGAF PM me with your gamertag if you want an invite to the official NFLGAF spartan company (clan thing)

Konka

Banned
It's always kinda funny to me when people rip on the NFC East here when the division has been to the NFC Championship game 7 out of the past 15 years.

It's always kinda funny to me when people rip on the NFC East here when the division has been to the NFC Championship game 7 out of the past 15 years.

It's 2015 right now the division is fucking trash, fuck the past, and the winner is one and done..

Konka

Banned
It's 2015 right now the division is fucking trash, fuck the past, and the winner is one and done..

To be fair, the division was trash in 2007 and 2011 when the Giants made it as well. The teams were not that good during the regular season till a strong run in December.

Big. Market. Teams.

Bitch all they like. It's why they get prime time games for better or worse.

Bread

Banned
So out of 30 possible appearances, an NFC East team has appeared 7 times? Sounds statistically average to me.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Apparently, when Landry Jones has been running the scout team, the local beat writers refer to that as "db ego boost" time. Also, he was terrible in practice last Friday. Dude must just be a gamer!

Big. Market. Teams.

Bitch all they like. It's why they get prime time games for better or worse.

Pretty much this, the network don't give a fuck about what LA or Chicago thinks, they want Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys in primetime..

PS:
No one wants to see the racists

squicken

Apparently, when Landry Jones has been running the scout team, the local beat writers refer to that as "db ego boost" time. Also, he was terrible in practice last Friday. Dude must just be a gamer!

Pennsylvania shall bow down to its Sooner QB saviors!

Konka

Banned
So out of 30 possible appearances, an NFC East team has appeared 7 times? Sounds statistically average to me.

I'd love to see the equation showing how often a team from the same division plays another team from the same division in the championship game. Godslay was right, why you such an ass Bread?

Also, why the fuck was the big screen showing the dolphins.

qzOLve3.png

I'd love to see the equation showing how often a team from the same division plays another team from the same division in the championship game. Godslay was right, why you such an ass Bread?

qzOLve3.png

Cuz we da bess

Bread

Banned
lmao why is questioning your random stat being an ass

brentech

qzOLve3.png

Wild guess....they're rotating through the upcoming matchups?

effzee

I'm strangely confident the Eagles will continue to improve but yes Bradford was horrible.

I think Ertz is open almost every play and Bradford can't get him the ball. Any better QB play and the Eagles put up 50.

Of course doesn't help when your deep threat is Cooper. Huff stinks and Mathews is a solid slot WR. Ertz is underutilized and Agholar has been a complete non-factor. Sure could have used Maclin or DeSean for this QB.

Win is a win. I think we beat Panthers.

Pepiope

I'm strangely confident the Eagles will continue to improve but yes Bradford was horrible.

I think Ertz is open almost every play and Bradford can't get him the ball. Any better QB play and the Eagles put up 50.

Of course doesn't help when your deep threat is Cooper. Huff stinks and Mathews is a solid slot WR. Ertz is underutilized and Agholar has been a complete non-factor. Sure could have used Maclin or DeSean for this QB.

Win is a win. I think we beat Panthers.
Aggy was injured

MRSA

Banned
Bead is a basic ass bitch and getting to konka. Lmao

Gonna shower and then style on Bead in Rocket League.

qzOLve3.png

Gotta get a preview of the future Super Bowl matchup

Oh shit, missed the new thread.

Anyway, I still think the Giants are the best team in the division despite this loss. Think they'll beat the Cowboys next week while the Eagles lose to the Panthers.

Sadly (actually not), I'll be in China on Sunday and too busy exploring the Forbidden City to watch the game.

Konka

Banned
I think the NFL should adopt the college targeting rule and eject anyone seen to be going for cheap hits.

Top Bottom