• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Shout out to PD, WedgeX, Plinko and all of LionsGAF.

We taking this one game at a time together. It is what it is but the playoffs are still in reach.

HEYFLAG.0.gif

Doesn't seem fair for Chip to go with Sanchez and have him have to face the Panthers

Butt fumble destroyed the Panthers last year. No fucking way would I take out Bradford though. Beats a tough division rival by 20 and people want to complain. 2 picks were not his fault at all, Cooper stops running on one, and Ertz gets the ball ripped out of his hands. Cant wait to hear how people downplay the Eagles after they beat the Panthers next week.

so the Titans rookie franchise QB fucked his knee up bad enough that he is probably going to miss a few weeks and Whisenhunt left him in the game? Neat.

Striker

Amazing how surgical the offense looked on the first drive and for the second drive until Somersault Donnell fucked it up and, along with Moore being a jackass, gave them all the momentum.

Get a real TE for fucks sake. Donnell's catch last week was an anomaly. He cannot block, has trouble getting separation and getting YAC. I say Will Tye is better than him at this point.

KaYotiX

Banned
Gonna savor the 6-0, hope that our team heals up and goes into Denver at almost full strength. Really need the WRs to stay healthy, and maybe Lacy can lose 30 lbs in a week....

A pic from my trip to watch the Ravens lose. This is Levi's Stadium...

I'm taking a roadtrip with a friend to next week's game, MNF Ravens/Cardinals. Not feeling optimistic about the game, but the trip should be fun. Leaving Sacramento on Thursday, one night in Mammoth Lakes, two in Vegas, two in Arizona for the game, and one night in some shithole nowhere town in Nevada on the way back. Maybe Rachel, NV, not sure yet. Even a (likely) terrible performance and sixth loss for the Ravens can't ruin this trip.

A pic from my trip to watch the Ravens lose. This is Levi's Stadium...

I'm taking a roadtrip with a friend to next week's game, MNF Ravens/Cardinals. Not feeling optimistic about the game, but the trip should be fun. Leaving Sacramento on Thursday, one night in Mammoth Lakes, two in Vegas, two in Arizona for the game, and one night in some shithole nowhere town in Nevada on the way back. Maybe Rachel, NV, not sure yet. Even a (likely) terrible performance and sixth loss for the Ravens can't ruin this trip.

Nice, you made out alive.....

Top Bottom