• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

squicken

Butt fumble destroyed the Panthers last year. No fucking way would I take out Bradford though. Beats a tough division rival by 20 and people want to complain. 2 picks were not his fault at all, Cooper stops running on one, and Ertz gets the ball ripped out of his hands. Cant wait to hear how people downplay the Eagles after they beat the Panthers next week.

I read something that Sanchez had 12 INTs in 8 games last year, so he certainly isn't an upgrade in ball protection. But he probably would be in production

Bigger thing, and I know everyone in the thread aside from Eagles' fans hates the guy, is Chip can coach. They stomped the Saints and Giants, and beat the Jets pretty comfortably. Losses to WAS and ATL were close games. There are plays out there to be made, he just isn't getting the QB play to make them. And his WRs all have to be schemed open. None of them win individual or iso matchups. The three best skill guys are all RBs

Defense is so good. The bad offense will get all the pub, but the defense shut down a good Giants offense. Eli was one of the top QBs, statistically, going into the game, and they made him look awful

Carolina will stomp them, though.

Butt fumble destroyed the Panthers last year. No fucking way would I take out Bradford though. Beats a tough division rival by 20 and people want to complain. 2 picks were not his fault at all, Cooper stops running on one, and Ertz gets the ball ripped out of his hands. Cant wait to hear how people downplay the Eagles after they beat the Panthers next week.

You end up beating the worst 5-0 team in the history of the NFL formerly the worst 4-0 team in the history of the NFL formerly the worst 3-0 team in the history of the NFL, good for you.

And the Eagles may very well win, but I wouldn't take any pointers from last year's game at all.

squicken

Haslam, Scheiner and Farmer are enamored with Manziel. Pettine is not, and that is the root of constant friction between the coach and the others. Winning is the only way for Pettine to survive, and that is not happening, of course.

Farmer likes Manziel so much, I’ve been told by a source that knows Farmer well, that he would hire Kevin Sumlin as coach of the Browns if he had his druthers, which he does not. Sumlin was Manziel’s head coach at Texas A&M and was able to harness the college phenomenon that was Johnny Football.

When three of the highest-ranking executives of the football club are in the corner of a player, then that player is given the benefit of the doubt beyond reason.
http://www.espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=50661

Grossi hates Manziel so much he's willing to fan the flames of an obviously bs domestic abuse claim

MechDX

Drakeion I got your friend request on live. If anyone else here is friending me on Live shoot me a message who you are. My tag gets a lot of requests from wrestling fans and kids

Amazing how surgical the offense looked on the first drive and for the second drive until Somersault Donnell fucked it up and, along with Moore being a jackass, gave them all the momentum.

Get a real TE for fucks sake. Donnell's catch last week was an anomaly. He cannot block, has trouble getting separation and getting YAC. I say Will Tye is better than him at this point.

I know deficiency in a lot of defensive positions gets mentioned and rightfully but it's amazing how one bad play sends the team spiraling down without ever recovering, consistently, without fail -- or let one big blown up play get in their heads for the rest of the game. Been the story for almost four seasons now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We are all Jets fans this week

It's also a bye week for me so I may end up doing other things besides watching football this weekend.

Good morning everyone
I read something that Sanchez had 12 INTs in 8 games last year, so he certainly isn't an upgrade in ball protection. But he probably Bigger thing, and I know everyone in the thread aside from Eagles' fans hates the guy, is [/B]Chip can coach[/B].

The problem is.. Can he manage a team? The team looks like it is worse than last year and the year before that. Bradford has looked.. So-so and the offense has looked okay to atrocious.

...NFL Gaffers use snapchat? I feel like I'm too much of an old to use it.

If it makes you feel better.. I'm young (compared to others on here) and I don't use it.

I woke up with chest pains, looked at the thread and realized it was because squicken was still reading grossi.
Grossi is a hack.. Squicken, why do you read him after we tell you all the time.

Pepiope

Good morning everyone

The problem is.. Can he manage a team? The team looks like it is worse than last year and the year before that. Bradford has looked.. So-so and the offense has looked okay to atrocious.

If it makes you feel better.. I'm young (compared to others on here) and I don't use it.

Grossi is a hack.. Squicken, why do you read him after we tell you all the time.
Nah, we have to stick with Bradford and give him an opportunity to work through things. All he has to do is start clicking at some point this season and we can go on a nice playoff run.

WedgeX

Banned
The Lions are going to completely fuck this up and become mediocre rather than just terrible and jump down a few draft spots, aren't they?

squicken

The problem is.. Can he manage a team? The team looks like it is worse than last year and the year before that. Bradford has looked.. So-so and the offense has looked okay to atrocious. .

fwiw I would play Sanchez after the bye if Bradford flops vs CAR. Let him have the extra time with the starters. Don't set him up to fail by bringing him in against a top defense w/ little practice time

Bradford is the biggest issue, but the offense has all sorts of issues. Mathews can't catch and needs help lining up properly. Both Huff and Algholor have had illegal formation penalties is back to back weeks. Cooper may be the best WR. He is very good on deep balls b/c he can track them well. I'm pretty sure that Bradford was in the wrong on the Merriwether INT, even if Cooper took the blame

I can understand Bradford being bad; missed a lot of time and isn't physically/mentally able to do the job. But Kelce; snapped a ball before the QB asked for it, snapped it wildly that was luckily recovered, failed to snap it when the rest of the team moved, and had a obvious hold when the DL plowed over him

Even with Sanchez they will be erratic until the rest of that stuff clears up

Nah, we have to stick with Bradford and give him an opportunity to work through things. All he has to do is start clicking at some point this season and we can go on a nice playoff run.

But.. What if he doesn't?

fwiw I would play Sanchez after the bye if Bradford flops vs CAR. Let him have the extra time with the starters. Don't set him up to fail by bringing him in against a top defense w/ little practice time

Bradford is the biggest issue, but the offense has all sorts of issues. Mathews can't catch and needs help lining up properly. Both Huff and Algholor have had illegal formation penalties is back to back weeks. Cooper may be the best WR. He is very good on deep balls b/c he can track them well. I'm pretty sure that Bradford was in the wrong on the Merriwether INT, even if Cooper took the blame

I can understand Bradford being bad; missed a lot of time and isn't physically/mentally able to do the job. But Kelce; snapped a ball before the QB asked for it, snapped it wildly that was luckily recovered, failed to snap it when the rest of the team moved, and had a obvious hold when the DL plowed over him

Even with Sanchez they will be erratic until the rest of that stuff clears up

Yup. This is a partial slam to coach and a big slam to managerial because all these adjustments and the offense is, compared to others, is a shitshow and the only reason they are tied for first is because of Romo and Dez's injury.

My biggest question is.. Why the fuck did you go and sign Murray if he is hardly getting touches? Jesus. Last night he looked okay by getting 100 yds.. But overall the signing looks like a flop.

I know deficiency in a lot of defensive positions gets mentioned and rightfully but it's amazing how one bad play sends the team spiraling down without ever recovering, consistently, without fail -- or let one big blown up play get in their heads for the rest of the game. Been the story for almost four seasons now.

I blame this on coaching, they are not doing a good job of mentally helping them forget the mistakes and move on, McAdo while i like his scheme doesn't seem like he's the type who can motivate his players, and his adjustments are still bad, I gave him a past last year first time OC, but he needs to get his head out of his ass and make the proper adjustments, also Coughlin needs to STFU about passing the ball downfield more, you just adding more pressure to an inexperience OC..

BigAT

I really wish the NFL would stop putting the Giants on in primetime so often. I swear they play some of the worst fuckball ever every time they're on at night.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
so the Titans rookie franchise QB fucked his knee up bad enough that he is probably going to miss a few weeks and Whisenhunt left him in the game? Neat.
to be exact Mariota didn't fuck his knee up, some dolphin hit him low.

JJ Watt is such an overhyped bitch they might as well trade him to the Dolphins where he'll fit right in.

yea, first player ever with two 20 sack seasons and only the second player ever to win defensive player of the year twice. So overhyped.

Pepiope

Same thing happened to Bradford in the pre-season (and that dirty hit by Moore from last night better draw a fine). Let's see if the NFL actually does something this time.

MechDX

yea, first player ever with two 20 sack seasons and only the second player ever to win defensive player of the year twice. So overhyped.

Think he is the sixth player to ever win it twice. Of course the list of multiple winners includes Reggie White, Lawrence Taylor, Bruce Smith, Mike Singletary etc.....

But he is overhyped.

RBH

If the Falcons lose to the Titans on Sunday, I will attach a firecracker to my dick and watch it explode.

brentech

Packers Age, what's the deal with Eddie Lacy?
Him and Davonte Adams injured their ankles week two against the Seahawks.

He felt like he could play the next week and has left every game since. Probably doesn't help when you miss most of the week not being able to walk on it when you're that big, so I don't think he's getting his work outs in.

Sanjuro

I didn't hear the whole interview, just some local guys playing some clips. Apparently he was promoting his book. A quick twitter search found this.

9lGHj7d.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Him and Davonte Adams injured their ankles week two against the Seahawks.

He felt like he could play the next week and has left every game since. Probably doesn't help when you miss most of the week not being able to walk on it when you're that big, so I don't think he's getting his work outs in.

Like I said! Fat.

Honestly he had a couple of okay games this season but no clue what is going on. It feels weird living in a world where McCarthy says they'd rather use Starks since he's falling forward better. I mean playing better.

Top Bottom