• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Bungie went away from what made Halo 2 good. Took away hitscan in 3, annihilated the gametypes that were so great in 2, map quality went down the drain save a map or two, added in things like a bubble shield or jetpack just because, ignoring the fact it killed the gameplay.

I hate Halo 2, i was so fucking hype to play it only to be let down with Matchmaking and hard set game types with radars on, coming from XBConnet/Halo PC with custom game types killed the experience for me, also some of the balances after released seem to pander to the crybabies, after a few months I gave up on Halo 2, i credit Halo 2 cluster fuck as the reason i left console gaming...

Tom Penny

Not sure if anyone has shared this but this Sunday's game is bound to be good!

sw7WpBn.jpg

Jets match up with anyone because of Revis they just pick what pass catcher they want to disappear on offense.

Line_HTX

Wienke is a gingered siren, who lures animus into here.

Eww, fuck that. Don't want no Andy Dalton siren.

It's a anime I would say, that should be required watching for anyone who watches a decent amount of anime. It really shows you how it's made, why things go wrong, and the shit that studios have to possibly deal with.

I do like the insider's view or the behind the scenes stuff. Really puts things into perspective.

Couldn't even hear Michael Robinson give his opinion on what's the matter with the Seahawks defense because the crowd behind them was full of FMT's.

Sanjuro

it's ok, you can defend your DC as much as you'd like.

are you in love sanjuy

Nah. She just looks out. Her body is a ten in the trashy bartender category. You never ask the bartender out.

The cosplayer one from last week I did get digits though. Not going anywhere though.

zychi

Banned
Nah. She just looks out. Her body is a ten in the trashy bartender category. You never ask the bartender out.

The cosplayer one from last week I did get digits though. Not going anywhere though.
You get the bartender's number, you dont do it at a place you go all the time.

Top Bottom