• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

I've been bitching about empty back field and not using play action for 3 weeks in this thread and we finally use PA and take a shot like how we use to play and we've been running the ball.

What a redux of a game for our offense. Running the ball and play action holy fuck man I miss this shit.

Konka

Banned
This game.

2942d27dc2.gif

Purdy

:)

Fuck it, staying up to 5am for this team isn't worth it, please get hit by a fucking bus York, this would be bearable if the team has any chance of improving outside of him accidentally hiring someone decent

Drakeon

:)

Fuck it, staying up to 5am for this team isn't worth it, please get hit by a fucking bus York, this would be bearable if the team has any chance of improving outside of him accidentally hiring someone decent
Where the fuck do you live? Are you in Australia?

Jnc classic Kap run around in the pocket and take a sack.

Sanjuro

The guy next to me is antisocial as fuck. He keeps trying to get my attention, but he just ends up talking to himself and making fart sounds with his mouth. It's like I know his divorce story prior to ever talking to him.

Top Bottom