• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

rando14

giphy.gif

Purdy

Fucking hate seeing the mad celebrations, you're fucking down three scores against a massive fucking turd of an offence

Godslay

Banned
When was the last time the league had a corner better than Revis?

Late reply, but Champ was just as good if not better than Revis in his prime.

that was a good read thanks for posting. I'm no scout or GM but I definitely think QBs should sit and the two things they should work on is footwork and film study.

that's very Mexican of you.

No problem. Glad you enjoyed it. Always nice to have a peek behind the curtain.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Also been sacked 28 times jnc. God your oline must be terrible.

Line is bad, like real bad.. but some of that's on Wilson.. he's had too many cases of happy feet this season. Fucker's always looking to scramble instead of stepping up in the pocket like a QB should.

Purdy

Fuck me he looks like mick foley running to the ring these days

Also who cares what he says, why would you tell some gobshite reporter

TheFatOne

Just turned the game on. Saw that absolutely horrendous interception by Wilson. Followed by an incredibly horrendous offense who has probably the worst qb in the entirety of the NFl. Another shit game in a shitty season.

Drakeon

Are the 49ers really this bad or they just extra bad tonight because of TNF?
It depends entirely on which kaepernick shows up. He played well against giants and ravens, but this is far more reminiscent of his play against the cardinals. In that case, the 49ers are probably the worst team in the league.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib 7m7 minutes ago

She should've asked Tomsula about Pizza King. He wouldve talked forever

Top Bottom