• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
No, but you try to get up the field a bit more than 1-2 yards, make the defense work for it.

Yeah, that's why you call a draw. Not Bevell's fault they didn't execute it.

There's good criticism and BS.. criticizing a draw on 3rd and forever is BS.

..and Russell doing a nice Sam Bradford impression today.

What happened to Kap?

I still don't understand it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-the-49ers-should-still-start-him-heres-why/

This decline in personnel is reflected in the rates of pressure Kaepernick has faced. According to Katz, the pressure percentages Kaepernick has faced each year have increased from 27.1 percentin 2012, to 27.5 percent in 2013, to 31.5 percent in 2014,

His passing was built on a shaky foundation of drilling passes at a inflated rate to Crabtree and Boldin in 1 on 1 coverage who could make tough catches. Those 5 or 6 completions leave you a long way from the 20 a game you need.

cdyhybrid

Not much, this is just straight up boring fuckery.

Mostly the Seahawks getting their act together with the talent that they have.

Unlike the other games, the Niners probably won't come back.
No this game is all about the Niners being awful.

Also Russell being awful.

I get home to see that we have yet another 17 point lead. Even if it's the 49ers, I'm still worried.

And right on cue. Russell throwing into double coverage.

CR93WOvWEAESBeO.jpg

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
..and let's be real honest here.. the throw to Lockett was damn near picked as well... he's just lucky the defender made a bad move on it.

Russell has a horrible deep ball..

squicken

Is this worse than Monday Night Football because It isn't quite to that level for me yet.

It's pretty close. Eagles and Chickens should have been up way more than they are. Kaep is worse than Eli, but Bradford never displays the competency that Russ does. If Wilson throws another pick then they will be equal

Top Bottom