• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

:jnc at Kaep pretending to block about five defenders before finally making a block.

"Shall I block this guy? No? What about th...nah forget it. Maybe this one? Yeah, I'll block this guy. Hang on, did you say something?"

3 points. The 49ers are now a dominant team.
sjrzoX4.jpg

Absolutely. I never played a CoD game that would rank with the lowest games I've ever played.

I used to enjoy Assassin's Creed from the first and the last I played was Brotherhood and I tried to play 3 and it felt, looked, and seemed terrible from the first bit I played.

Black Flag from the little I have seen looked okay. But overall, the series is terrible now.

If only you played the next one!
What Brotherhood? I liked Brotherhood, It was fun and different. Revelations from what I read was okay/so-so. But 3 was so terrible.

cdyhybrid

I got called a bandwagoner because I was worried we'd blow a 4th quarter lead. The irony is causing my brain to leak out of my ears.

Godslay

Banned
Never played an Assassin's Creed, never will. Was intrigued by 2, just never bought it. Worked with a weirdo who wrote fanfic for it, stranger than an animu.

Top Bottom