• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That sounds great actually.

Fried chicken is almost like baking in that once you get a good temp on the oil you can perfectly time everything and go fuck off and do something else. Set a timer, get it when it is done, get the oil back up to heat, do another patch.

I once did like 300 pieces for a family picnic. I did 25 today and brought some to my folks. Not cooking shit tomorrow or Monday in all likelihood!

Sanjuro

Fried chicken is almost like baking in that once you get a good temp on the oil you can perfectly time everything and go fuck off and do something else. Set a timer, get it when it is done, get the oil back up to heat, do another patch.

I once did like 300 pieces for a family picnic. I did 25 today and brought some to my folks. Not cooking shit tomorrow or Monday in all likelihood!

The last person I used to see made me homemade. Was great.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 3m3 minutes ago
.@alexmerkin_alex I see a lot of Chase Daniel in Kessler.

Damn

And this cat's supposed to be one of the best QB's in college football?

DMczaf

Hmm

It's gonna be good!

giphy.gif

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 3m3 minutes ago
.@alexmerkin_alex I see a lot of Chase Daniel in Kessler.

Damn

And this cat's supposed to be one of the best QB's in college football?

kind of sucks. you can already see the start of the downward spiral into shit that the NFL is headed to. poor play all around but especially O-line and QB due to garbage ass college football

bionic77

I made four batches of fried chicken so I don't have to cook for awhile.
How big is your frier?

And how do you prepare your chicken?

Wife basically uses Alton Browns good eats recipe with some red pepper added in (because that's how the family rolls, no bland ass shit in my house).

Good homemade fried chicken is up there with steak, burgers, etc in the conversation of GOAT food and it stays good for awhile too.

I am pretty sure it's one of the things us non-Patriot fans get to eat in heaven. I am also pretty sure Brady and his fans will get all you can eat at Spins restaurant where they are going...

WedgeX

Banned
All this pizza talk. I need pizza tomorrow. There will already be delicious pumpkin pie. But the pizza needs to happen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How big is your frier?

And how do you prepare your chicken?

Wife basically uses Alton Browns good eats recipe with some red pepper added in (because that's how the family rolls, no bland ass shit in my house).

Good homemade fried chicken is up there with steak, burgers, etc in the conversation of GOAT food and it stays good for awhile too.

I am pretty sure it's one of the things us non-Patriot fans get to eat in heaven. I am also pretty sure Brady and his fans will get all you can eat at Spins restaurant where they are going...

It's a big dutch oven. You can do a whole chicken no problem. One fryer chicken, a few hours in buttermilk+hot sauce+some seasonings. Flour with a good amount of salt and red pepper.

Top Bottom