• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
FatherMovieTheme doesn't have quite the same feel. Congrats.

SlH1lEK.gif

pizzarat.gif

squicken

They pulled a Bevell and stopped running. Now they're going nowhere.

Thanks David Shaw!

Edit: Also, that's an OL blocking a safety. I would hope he blows him up like that.

Jojo McIntosh ain't Kam.

In the Vine, it shows the start of the play where he first throws the DL to the ground before releasing to block downfield. And pretty much every WAS defender is on his butt from other blockers

RBH

CSF691SWIAEZi2G.jpg:large

When: 9:30 a.m. ET kickoff

Where: London, England

Computer/Online: https://nflstream.yahoo.com

Mobile/Apple TV/etc.: Install the Yahoo app (or visit Yahoo.com) on your phone, Apple TV, Roku device, Xbox One (or any of the other options below) and stream the game that way as well. On the Xbox One in particular, the game can be watched through the official NFL app.

Local TV: WIVB-TV in Buffalo, WJAX-TV in Jacksonville

Who's calling it? Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon will sport the mic (CBS is producing the game, Yahoo is streaming it).

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sports-news/SLN26708.html?impressions=true

Yahoo_Stream_NFL_Jaguars_Bills_London_Game.png

thanks again for all the well wishes! the thing that makes me nervous isn't really the lack of sleep or the difficulty in raising a child (which i know isn't easy) but over the years i've kind of developed some introvert tendencies and you can't really be that way when you have kids. i've been trying to make more of an effort to go hang out with friends (outside of watching fooball together!) and doing other stuff but it takes a lot of effort for me to do some of that shit but i'll have to figure it out!

cdyhybrid

thanks again for all the well wishes! the thing that makes me nervous isn't really the lack of sleep or the difficulty in raising a child (which i know isn't easy) but over the years i've kind of developed some introvert tendencies and you can't really be that way when you have kids. i've been trying to make more of an effort to go hang out with friends (outside of watching fooball together!) and doing other stuff but it takes a lot of effort for me to do some of that shit but i'll have to figure it out!

Sounds like you need to play more DOTA!

MRSA

Banned
Sorry to ruin my boy FMT's moment.

She has basically told me she's picked her kid's pops over me. I need versed Dr. RBH and Dr. Rando. Luckily it's only been a few short weeks I've left myself vulnerable......

FMT,

If this is your first kid.. Do not worry and just accept the following words I am about to tell you. You are going to fuck up. It's not your fault and there is nothing you can do about it. But somewhere in the kid's life, you will fuck up. As long as you go and do the best that you can for the kid, you will be fine.

She has basically told me she's picked her kid's pops over me. I need versed Dr. RBH and Dr. Rando. Luckily it's only been a few short weeks I've left myself vulnerable......

I'm sorry MRSA...

It'll be okay dude. I'm sure you will find someone new and all that jazz.

wtf the new girl? didn't you say he was abusive towards her or was that trejo?

bionic77

Congrats on the kid bro!

You will be surprised what you will and can do for your kid.

Its actually easier to be an introvert with your kids. You will figure it out dude. PM your address so I know where to send the Steelers jersey. York is going to run shit for a long time. Don't do to that your baby!

Congrats on the kid bro!

You will be surprised what you will and can do for your kid.

Its actually easier to be an introvert with your kids. You will figure it out dude. PM your address so I know where to send the Steelers jersey. York is going to run shit for a long time. Don't do to that your baby!

this is true. hopefully another more honorable franchise will adopt him/her as a fan :(

Top Bottom