• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

bionic77

I find it interesting that the people who keep bringing up the Super Bowl, other than Pats fans, when we're halfway through this season are:

1) Konka, a European,
2) bionic, who has to make absolutely sure that he reinforces the idea that he doesn't like the Pats,
3) Grover, a self-admitted Boston sports team :squicken'er

You sure you guys don't have a Tammy jersey buried deep in your closet, brehs?

This is a safe place, you can be honest.

So did Russell. That's the thing about cheaters, they always find a new way to cheat if the old one doesn't work.
Listen just because your qb is a bitch doesn't mean you have to be one.

Generate

Banned
keuchly-pass-interference.gif

I've explained before I was cheering for the meteor, but they're so unreliable.

He should have gotten more open than that. No excuse for Gronk.

bionic77

[MayormaynotdrinkRusselsspecialwater]You've lost your way, old man. You side with the enemy without even knowing it.[/QUOTE]
This place was pro-Brady and pro-Patriots when I joined here.

The only one I could not convince was Ninja otherwise this whole place hates them and it was because of me!

What have you added to this forum or this thread?

At least my QB doesn't rape women! They throw themselves at him instead cause he ain't fat and ugly.
Ben is a fat pig but lets not act like Russel is worthy of our trust.

Any dude that says he is a born again virgin is a motherfucking liar and is not to be trusted.

cdyhybrid

This place was pro-Brady and pro-Patriots when I joined here.

The only one I could not convince was Ninja otherwise this whole place hates them and it was because of me!

What have you added to this forum or this thread?

I never questioned your past valor in this battle. You've become a shell of your former self, that's all.

Blaming the Seahawks for the loss is choosing to ignore the fact that the Pats cheated their way to the Super Bowl and cheated in the game itself. Like I said, you've lost your way. Come back to the light.

I never questioned your past valor in this battle. You've become a shell of your former self, that's all.

Blaming the Seahawks for the loss is choosing to ignore the fact that the Pats cheated their way to the Super Bowl and cheated in the game itself. Like I said, you've lost your way. Come back to the light.
So you're cool with Bevell now? Not his fault at all?

bionic77

Bro I know the Pats cheated and don't recognize anything except their losses, scandals and punishments.

But the Seahawks had that game dude! I was watching it and that bitch ass fraud fooled me and let them off the hook! I believed in him and he repaid my faith with jizz water and lies!

cdyhybrid

So you're cool with Bevell now? Not his fault at all?

Nah, Bevell is shit and has been shit for long before that game. It was old news before the playoffs even started. This was just the natural result.

Bro I know the Pats cheated and don't recognize anything except their losses, scandals and punishments.

But the Seahawks had that game dude! I was watching it and that bitch ass fraud fooled me and let them off the hook! I believed in him and he repaid my faith with jizz water and lies!

I'm sorry friend, I wish we could have rewarded your faith. There's nothing we can do about it now, Goodell has decided (as he always does) to allow their cheating to continue unhindered.

MechDX

Texans told the league they want to be in a featured game in Mexico City next year via McClain on Twitter

Reason why the Raiders would never move to San Antonio. McNair nor Jerry would allow it. Dat Hispanic market growth....

All this strife between us non-Pats fans (AKA Americans and believers of righteousness and justice) is just distraction and diversion. Intended to cast our eyes away from the fact that we face the gravest threat of our era, a real authentic legit New England Patriots repeat Super Bowl championship, and our best champions to stop it are Olivia Munn's boyfriend, a ginger, a geriatric cyborg, a man whose blindside is protected by Michael Oher, a rapist, and the New York Jets.

At this time of peril, we should united in arms instead of divided.

MechDX

All this strife between us non-Pats fans (AKA Americans and believers of righteousness and justice) is just distraction and diversion. Intended to cast our eyes away from the fact that we face the gravest threat of our era, a real authentic legit New England Patriots repeat Super Bowl championship, and our best champions to stop it are Olivia Munn's boyfriend, a ginger, a geriatric cyborg, a man whose blindside is protected by Michael Oher, a rapist, and the New York Jets.

At this time of peril, we should united in arms instead of divided.

The only thing that can stop the Pats is Fitzmagic and the Jets. Believe in the beard

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Dawns on me that i need to figure out a way to watch Yahoo's stream on my TV, Or will I still get the game via Sunday Ticket?

Konka

Banned
I had to finish my research paper and study for my final today so I pushed my hw to today, I can't move it another day :(

God bless you for doing school part time and working full time but I could never do it. Full time student or bust.

Dawns on me that i need to figure out a way to watch Yahoo's stream on my TV, Or will I still get the game via Sunday Ticket?

HDMI cable from laptop to tv.

God bless you for doing school part time and working full time but I could never do it. Full time student or bust.

HDMI cable from laptop to tv.

Actually I'm a full time student too :/

Chris... Now.. There is nothing wrong with waiting a few hours to netflix and chill with your astrology friend. I mean I think that you wil work better under pressure.

YOLO Chris... YOLO

Ok ok I compromised with her and we're meeting tomorrow after the game for some lunch,

Ahh...But I was social sciences! Here, we can all rest easy knowing that we'll never have game anywhere near the level of this man.

CSHarFtUcAAmJcv.jpg

That man is quite possibly the most suave motherfucker to ever enter the White House.. Bar None.

I honestly think he'd make her consider it.. I really think so.

Actually I'm a full time student too :/

Ok ok I compromised with her and we're meeting tomorrow after the game for some lunch,

Good.

Become president and have an affair. Easy!

Actually.. don't. I don't want our first president to be remembered for that.

Hmmm yeah ok I guess I won't become president, but only because you asked!

They ran 3 plays in 56 seconds and still had a TO. Literally sat at the line for 20+ seconds twice. No TO, no spikes. Meanwhile they are near midfield and the game is tied.

Unreal...

lol wow

Top Bottom