• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

bionic77

this is true. hopefully another more honorable franchise will adopt him/her as a fan :(
You and your family always have a place with the Steelers.

Just as successful as any other franchise (more if you look at number of SBs) with the added benefit (for most people) or not having to hate black people and Obama like a certain franchise in the Midwest.

Just as successful as any other franchise (more if you look at number of SBs) with the added benefit (for most people) or not having to hate black people and Obama like a certain franchise in the Midwest.

Says the racist. You are the one that said Tomlin made you hate black people now.

bionic77

Says the racist. You are the one that said Tomlin made you hate black people now.
Don't forget Vick.

Luckily I have Brown, Bell, Harrison, Prince and Stevie Wonder to remind me that black people are actually superior to the whites and that the Steelers just have some of the defective brothers and not to judge the whole race based on the failings of those bum ass bums.

And with that extremely inappropriate post I am off to bed!

Don't forget Vick.

Luckily I have Brown, Bell, Harrison, Prince and Stevie Wonder to remind me that black people are actually superior to the whites and that the Steelers just have some of the defective brothers and not to judge the whole race based on the failings of those bum ass bums.

I don't know how to respond to this.

but jim tomsula is from pittsburgh!

although i suppose he is not to blame. if someone offered me a job for 3.5 mil a year i would take it, regardless of whether or not i had the skills to do the job

Congrats, FMT.
Don't forget Vick.

:jnc

Only NFLGAF provides us with these insights.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Congrats FMT

schwartz-harbaugh-Andrew-Weber-USA-TODAY-Sports.jpg

Spinluck

Don't forget Vick.

Bionic pls...

No Magic?

RBH

Sorry to ruin my boy FMT's moment.

She has basically told me she's picked her kid's pops over me. I need versed Dr. RBH and Dr. Rando. Luckily it's only been a few short weeks I've left myself vulnerable......

*throws some Versed in MRSA's direction*

If the Cowboys' three headed monster of Matt Casselbeck, Christine and Terrance Williams manages to beat the Giants today it will be the 6th straight win and third straight season sweep.

Unfortunately this doesn't even come close to making up for 2007, which will always haunt me until we beat the Giants in the playoffs and then the Pats in the Superbowl.

Wes

venison crêpe
Congrats on the great news FMT!

Remember to watch the Bills/Jags game on the Yahoo stream folks (or at least have it on to bump up the viewership numbers).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sorry to ruin my boy FMT's moment.

She has basically told me she's picked her kid's pops over me. I need versed Dr. RBH and Dr. Rando. Luckily it's only been a few short weeks I've left myself vulnerable......

Next time you aren't sure about dating a single mom you can use this as your justification for not doing so. Just remember, you were really on the fence about this and for good reason!

Also if you're gonna date single moms, always always figure out the baby daddy situation first before catching feels if possible. Especially how she feels about it because many times they will always pick the father in hopes of a "normal" life no matter how big of an asshole they are.

I've caught major feels after two dates in a weekend before...shit just happens.

There'll be another one out there and soon. You don't seem to have trouble attracting these chicks so you probably don't have any glaring faults in real life. I wouldn't worry or be too upset.

Damn dude sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing okay

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Yahoo app doesn't automatically disable auto-lock. Make sure to turn if off if you're watching on an iOS device.

edit: Anyone else hearing a beeping noise?

Next time you aren't sure about dating a single mom you can use this as your justification for not doing so. Just remember, you were really on the fence about this and for good reason!

Also if you're gonna date single moms, always always figure out the baby daddy situation first before catching feels if possible. Especially how she feels about it because many times they will always pick the father in hopes of a "normal" life no matter how big of an asshole they are.

I've caught major feels after two dates in a weekend before...shit just happens.

There'll be another one out there and soon. You don't seem to have trouble attracting these chicks so you probably don't have any glaring faults in real life. I wouldn't worry or be too upset.

I'm gonna do you guys both a favor.

Dating for love = no no. Go into every relationship for the sex only. If a relationship blossoms from there then great.

You're only going to burn yourself expecting something more han a physical partnership from the jump.

RBH

CSF691SWIAEZi2G.jpg:large

When: 9:30 a.m. ET kickoff

Where: London, England

Computer/Online: https://nflstream.yahoo.com

Mobile/Apple TV/etc.: Install the Yahoo app, the Yahoo Sports app, or the Yahoo Fantasy app on your phone, tablet, Apple TV, Roku device, or on multiple other devices (https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sports-news/SLN26708.html?impressions=true) and stream the game that way. On the Xbox One in particular, the game can be watched through the official NFL app.

Local TV: WIVB-TV in Buffalo, WJAX-TV in Jacksonville

Who's calling it? Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon will sport the mic (CBS is producing the game, Yahoo is streaming it).

Yahoo_Stream_NFL_Jaguars_Bills_London_Game.png

Top Bottom