• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

I think it's really stupid that this game isn't on TV.

That said, I'm streaming on the PS4 internet browser and so far the quality is great. Looks just like and HD channel.

Sanjuro

It still boggles my mind that the NFL is not broadcasting this game anywhere else beyond locally. They are basically saying jerking off to fantasy and Peyton Manning's game is a bigger draw.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Have you tried watching it through the Yahoo app directly on the Apple TV? Interested in the stream quality.

Didn't even know there was an Yahoo app on Apple TV. Turned it on. Looks fine.

It still boggles my mind that the NFL is not broadcasting this game anywhere else beyond locally. They are basically saying jerking off to fantasy and Peyton Manning's game is a bigger draw.

It's an experiment with two teams most don't care about.

Given the issues with Sunday Ticket this season, I am curious to hear about the widely different stream, lags in this thread.

jakncoke

Banned

yahoo must of moneyhatted a ton to get basically all the country/nfl fans to only be able to see the game on their shitty broadcast

Sanjuro

1UscEFu.gif

Top Bottom