• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

lolll

I actually made Gobi one but I didn't know if it was fabulous enough to hang with BG yet.

lzUVAZk.png

All I know is Wienke would love to date either of our Gobi's.

Cool Rando's back. Just wanted to say fuck your boy Turbin Rando.

It looks like a mophead

lolll

I actually made Gobi one but I didn't know if it was fabulous enough to hang with BG yet.

lzUVAZk.png

That is sexy Dega. Gobias... Put it on.

Meh. I don't know life just sucking for me right about now, but hey Seahawks won yesterday!

#GoHawks

Positives.

I'm sorry things aren't going your way Western. It'll get better, I'm sure.

I feel like we all need beautiful avatars

But you are Gronk.. You are already perfect

Just looked at it. People take that sales shit way to fucking serious.
I think it says something about Microsoft's current place in the console business, though. Halo is what put them on the map and now it's nowhere near the phenomenon it used to be. I remember when Halo 2 came out, seemed like a national holiday for anyone who played video games. Never got that feeling from Halo 5 approaching.

It seems like MS doesn't really have anything to pick up that slack either. Last generation it was Gears.

Either way, it is funny how bent out of shape people get about this stuff.

Greg

perfect weather, and I get to play tennis for the first time in probably a month

40 minutes in and I'm easily playing the best I have all year... strings break

4th time this year

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
you could probably say that about any thread on this board, including this one, or any board on the internet.

I think it says something about Microsoft's current place in the console business, though. Halo is what put them on the map and now it's nowhere near the phenomenon it used to be. I remember when Halo 2 came out, seemed like a national holiday for anyone who played video games. Never got that feeling from Halo 5 approaching.

It seems like MS doesn't really have anything to pick up that slack either. Last generation it was Gears.

Either way, it is funny how bent out of shape people get about this stuff.
Yea its not only what put them on the map, one could argue without Halo there wouldn't have even been any more xbox's.
I hated that shit, everyone in college was all about Halo. I played counter-strike and it was completely different and more fun imo. Halo was all about who knew were to get what guns.

I've probably put more hours into World of Warcraft than every other game combined.

Maybe.
WoW and counter-strike for me.

I had a level 60 night elf druid that I got to field marshal level on the battle grounds stuff and all epics, then sold my account when the raiding guild broke up.

Green Bays offensive plan seemed pretty poor. GB fans last night kept yelling about screens. Seriously where were the screens? and short quick passes? Go look at the 2011 and 2012 Texans defense. Every game they lost to an elite offense, they got beat by screens and short passes just wearing them down.

Dragon

Banned

I think sales are important. Halo is always going to be made, as long as Microsoft is in the games business. But potential games are affected by sales. So discussing them from that aspect is interesting.

I can't attest to the quality of the posting in that thread, I try to stay out of sales threads for other reasons. Namely, there are two or three posters in places like the Media Create threads, that are lauded because they post the weekly sales numbers, but are largely complete assholes otherwise.

Remember when Ron Jaworski said that Colin Kaepernick could be the greatest QB of all time?

edit: also Rams should change their unis/team colors back to the ones they used Sunday full time.

Line_HTX

Played some Tera for a while, now I only do Dungeon Fighter Online Global every weekend.

I think I spent the most time on the Lunar remake on the PSX. Wish I played the sequel.

Can't believe I took a character in Tera to 60 and lasted that long.

Top Bottom