• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

cdyhybrid

Jason Cole says 2 49ers players texted him saying they want Kaep benched for his own good so he can clear his head

Might not be the worst idea. Sending him out there into a hopeless situation over and over again won't help his confidence. Plus everyone will get a first-hand reminder of how shitty Gabbert is, and will welcome Kaep back with open arms.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Packers fan here, Denver made them look TERRIBLE last night. No protection, no Pass Defense, shit no run defense either. Packers need to completely retool their secondary, you can't give teams the middle of the field every single down. Nor can you give Payton Manning all night to find someone, I dunno. They just looked awful. So many injuries, but even then you need to at least come out and play. If this is how the Packers are going to look against good teams they might as well call it a season and go home.

I don't know if I can take you seriously with the lack of "WOOOO" in this post.

rando14

Hey yall sorry I ain't been around the last week or so, how's everyone doi--

image.php

image.php

uWLa3dN.gif

Zeke

Man that hit didn't even look so bad. Crazy that it did the damage it did. Hopefully everything goes smooth and he makes a speedy recovery.

_woLf

Rockette :(

Dude has bum-headed plays a lot but I never want to see that happen to anyone. Hope he's able to fully recover and continue on in the NFL, if that's what he wants to do.

Cornbread78

Quick, somebody search the Raider's locker rooms for bugs!

That's got to be the reason why the Jets lost again, right, riiight?

Man that hit didn't even look so bad. Crazy that it did the damage it did. Hopefully everything goes smooth and he makes a speedy recovery.

Sometimes stuff like that could be building, it is a violent game, and all that needed was a simple hit in the right spot...

I actually thought the same thing initially, that it didn't look that bad. Sometimes you see guys take a hit, they're down but they just need a minute but he went down like a bus got him.

For real though I've seen players go down but that left me about as shook as the Cruz fall last year did.

The AFC South is 4-15 out of division.

@greggrosenthal And two of the four wins are against the Bucs.

@MichaelDavSmith Yep. Yet somehow the Bucs’ record would put them first in the AFC South

Greg Rosenthal Twitter

So the Bucs are the AFCS bitch.

And the other 2 were wins by the Jaguars.

bionic77

1000 replies in a thread about Halo's 6 day sales figures in the UK

gaf is weird
The 10 games they sell in the UK per year are extremely important for system wars as it turns out.

As I recall when I used to go to gaming age the Brits have the worst taste in games.

Poor Bell. :(

jakncoke

Banned
1000 replies in a thread about Halo's 6 day sales figures in the UK

gaf is weird

I wonder how many posts are revolved around the dude on page 1 trying to say digital sales are the biggest % of halo 5 sales because 9 of his 10 friends bought it digitally. Usually what it takes is a couple people to say something crazy/racist/asshole then everyone quoting them and before you know shenanigans

Spinluck

The AFC South is 4-15 out of division.

@greggrosenthal And two of the four wins are against the Bucs.

@MichaelDavSmith Yep. Yet somehow the Bucs’ record would put them first in the AFC South

Greg Rosenthal Twitter

So the Bucs are the AFCS bitch.

Meh, not concerning.

jakncoke

Banned
Hate dealing with gata level morons. Loan office is saying my insurance lapsed which it didnt not even ever late and they might charge me a CPI Prem or something for 2165 divided over the next 12

jmdajr

You watch. Some AFC South team will make the second round of the playoffs.

That 6-10 won't matter then!

until the draft

Zeke

Carl Cheffers admits his crew fucked up the 12 men in the field call. I don't know how a ref in at the nfl level manages to fuck up such an easy call.

It's wet as all fuck in Charlotte.

The trolling weatherman really meant all day downpour when he said occasional slight shower.

Hope y'all like your MNF sloppy!

Top Bottom