• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Dragon

Banned
I don't like football today. :(

This help?

dirty-bird-o.gif

ShaneB

Where is Ez?

I want him to make sense of all this.

Meaningless game, should've sat starters. Still going 13-3. Yawn. Rodgers still greatest of all time. Stafford sucks. Random stat about some other team saying they suck making me sound smart.

Gobias

Banned
Andy Dalton has got to Dalton it sometime so it might as well be on Thursday. McCown throws for 3TDs but dies in the process and we finish 3-13.

MechDX

The AFC South is 4-15 out of division.

@greggrosenthal And two of the four wins are against the Bucs.

@MichaelDavSmith Yep. Yet somehow the Bucs’ record would put them first in the AFC South

Greg Rosenthal Twitter

So the Bucs are the AFCS bitch.

Ric Flair

Banned
Packers fan here, Denver made them look TERRIBLE last night. No protection, no Pass Defense, shit no run defense either. Packers need to completely retool their secondary, you can't give teams the middle of the field every single down. Nor can you give Payton Manning all night to find someone, I dunno. They just looked awful. So many injuries, but even then you need to at least come out and play. If this is how the Packers are going to look against good teams they might as well call it a season and go home.

Top Bottom