• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Dragon

Banned
Played some Tera for a while, now I only do Dungeon Fighter Online Global every weekend.

I think I spent the most time on the Lunar remake on the PSX. Wish I played the sequel.

Can't believe I took a character in Tera to 60 and lasted that long.

I bought the sequel, haven't put it in my PS3 yet! Probably should.

Bc4mBIW.jpg

My squad and I were unbeatable

Godslay

Banned
Sambrailo out for the season.

2nd LT out for the year for the Broncos.

Sucks for depth, will need to probably sign someone if anyone else gets hurt.

bionic77

LeVeon Bell officially on IR. #Pray4bionic
Doctors ain't shit!

I was having so much fun watching a star running back who could actually avoid defenders. I never got to see a really great running back on my team before this.

:(

perfect weather, and I get to play tennis for the first time in probably a month

40 minutes in and I'm easily playing the best I have all year... strings break

4th time this year
Cmon bro!

If you are capable of breaking your strings on a regular basis you need to carry an extra racket in the bag. I always had two with me and in high school would get at least one restrung between every match (I used to break a string on average almost every other match).

My dad plays regularly and doesn't hit the ball with any spin so he is good for like a year before his will break.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I "hardcore" raided during Vanilla Wow, BC, and most of Lich King. 2007 was a blur to me...don't remember much because I was playing so much damn WoW. Raided with a Human Warrior, Orc Warrior, Night Elf Rogue, and Human Paladin.

Wasn't really worth it in retrospect but I won't act like I would have been just super productive and awesome with my time otherwise.

Sambrailo out for the season.

2nd LT out for the year for the Broncos.

Sucks for depth, will need to probably sign someone if anyone else gets hurt.

Time to call Ray for Joe :D

Doctors ain't shit!

I was having so much fun watching a star running back who could actually avoid defenders. I never got to see a really great running back on my team before this.

Franco Harris and your favorite "fat corrupt" running back?

Also in the hours spent playing video games dept

Smackdown HCTP and Raw vs Smackdown 07

bionic77

Time to call Ray for Joe :D

Franco Harris and your favorite "fat corrupt" running back?

Also in the hours spent playing video games dept

Smackdown HCTP and Raw vs Smackdown 07
I never saw Harris in his prime. I was really young and just remember the past his prime years before he signed for some shit team for a year or two and retired.

Bettis and Slash were the best Pittsburgh running backs I can remember. Mendenhall was probably the most talented until Bell but he fumbled like a bitch ass bitch and always found a way to fuck things up. Parker was just fast as shit but he could not run over anyone or make them miss. Bam Bam was the first of our running backs to be addicted to pot. I think he was arrested for having a shit load of pot in his car and I remember him more for that than anything else.

Yeah Bell was the guy for me. And now Ohio took him away from me.

Fuck Ohio. They deserve everything that God throws at them.

Beach

If you count the online mods it's probabaly Warcraft 3 for me. I had to put hundreds upon hundreds of hours into the original DOTA mod.

jakncoke

Banned
I never saw Harris in his prime. I was really young and just remember the past his prime years before he signed for some shit team for a year or two and retired.

Bettis and Slash were the best Pittsburgh running backs I can remember. Mendenhall was probably the most talented until Bell but he fumbled like a bitch ass bitch and always found a way to fuck things up. Parker was just fast as shit but he could not run over anyone or make them miss. Bam Bam was the first of our running backs to be addicted to pot. I think he was arrested for having a shit load of pot in his car and I remember him more for that than anything else.

Yeah Bell was the guy for me. And now Ohio took him away from me.

Fuck Ohio. They deserve everything that God throws at them.

Former Kansas City Chiefs running back Bam Morris was jailed on charges that he and two other suspects conspired to distribute at least 220 pounds of marijuana.

Greg

Cmon bro!

If you are capable of breaking your strings on a regular basis you need to carry an extra racket in the bag. I always had two with me and in high school would get at least one restrung between every match (I used to break a string on average almost every other match).

My dad plays regularly and doesn't hit the ball with any spin so he is good for like a year before his will break.
I didn't expect to be playing any more, so I didn't get anything restrung :(

the only positive is that I ended on back to back winners

bionic77

Mendenhall was a member of Al Quada and Steelers fans rooted for him.
Unlike Patriot fans every Steelers fan on this site acknowledged that he was a bitch ass bitch punk.

We came close to having to cheer for him and pretend that we liked him, but we lucked out when he choked (Iike a biiiiiiiiitch) in the SB and fumbled it all way.

Unlike Patriot fans every Steelers fan on this site acknowledged that he was a bitch ass bitch punk.

We came close to having to cheer for him and pretend that we liked him, but we lucked out when he choked (Iike a biiiiiiiiitch) in the SB and fumbled it all way.

Sure, "pretend"

bionic77

Sure, "pretend"
I am not sure if it is a Europe thing or from years of neglect and abuse as a Pats fan, but not everyone lies about everything when they talk to you.

Most of us here actually tell it like it is.

I am not Bill Belicheat or Tammy Brady. I won't lie to you after I am caught fucking your mother/sister/pillow (this one would be Tom, albeit with a strap on). I would be fucking man about it and leave you a note.

Mendenhall was a member of Al Quada and Steelers fans rooted for him.

I know that. He was like Pete Caroll and mad that the US killed Bin Laden.

Thats an insult to bitch ass bitches everywhere.

Apologize to all the Steeler fans!

No.

I am not sure if it is a Europe thing or from years of neglect and abuse as a Pats fan, but not everyone likes about everything when they talk to you.

I am not Bill Belicheat or Tammy Brady. I won't lie to you after I am caught fucking your mother/sister/pillow (this one would be Tom, albeit with a strap on). I would be fucking man about it and leave you a note.

:jnc

Put the most time into Counter-Strike. I played that game every day, 5+ hours a day, for the better part 6 years... From when I was 15 or 16, up into my early 20s.

GTA:SA is up there for me too. I've beaten it ~6 times or so across PS2, PC, Xbox Originals re-release for 360.

There will never be another game I'll come close on. I've put a lot into GTA 5 and GTA Online, but I also leave games on for a while now too. GTA O reports my play time at 10D 6H 52M, which seems too high, but that's over ~2 years now so maybe not. I still jump on when I'm free ad play for a while.

I am not sure if it is a Europe thing or from years of neglect and abuse as a Pats fan, but not everyone lies about everything when they talk to you.

You would be sucking his dick and defending him pro bono had he won you that Super Bowl.

bionic77

You would be sucking his dick and defending him had he won you that Super Bowl.
At the same time?

I think you have me confused with someone else.

I have a soul and I don't have that much talent to do both at the same time.

Also I am not Bill's type. He seems like he is more into cuckholding.

Who'd you use originally?

Also, somehow I think that wienke secretly plays Dengeki just because it's pretty easy to get good.

P4A? S.Lab and Naoto. Tried naoto first but i got bored, so i switched to S.Lab, who was super hard to play on pad so i had to buy a stick.

Top Bottom