• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Luck will end up with 20 fantasy points. Every week he's gone into 4th quarter with like -2 or -3, only to get garbage TDs.

He's now broken even on INT/TDs, with 11 both.

TraBuch

Banned
Starting QB: Gabbert

Starting RB: Shaun fucking Draughn

FalconsGAF gonna have bags over their avatars' heads with BG/Kave wigs on top by the end of the day if they lose
I can't tell if that's worse than when we had Tim Rattay starting at QB and Kevan Barlow at RB.

But yeah, if people thought Kaepernick was bad behind that line, wait'll they see Gabbert. That dude gets flustered under pressure worse than anybody in the NFL.

RELAYER

Banned
I can't tell if that's worse than when we had Tim Rattay starting at QB and Kevan Barlow at RB.

But yeah, if people thought Kaepernick was bad behind that line, wait'll they see Gabbert. That dude gets flustered under pressure worse than anybody in the NFL.

Well the Falcons' pass rush is non-existent, so that's probably a big reason why they waited.

squicken

I remember when the ATL crew forked the Texans and thought it was dumb. Division is so bad. It's hard to figure out the floor for how bad the division winner could be

rando14

Defense is actually a part of football, ya know.

And the Panthers have a top 3 unit in the league.

I don''t care how ugly the offense looks, lets not pretend that they aren't dominant on the other side of the ball.

It's a weird year. Normally I'd say ya need a better offense to be legit contenders, but Denver is an elite team this year with an abysmal offense. Meanwhile the NFC is just a tire fire with an inconsistent ARI and a GB team that can get shutdown by legit defenses. Only NE has it together on both sides of the ball

I think yall have a shot!! For real

Narag

I remember when the ATL crew forked the Texans and thought it was dumb. Division is so bad. It's hard to figure out the floor for how bad the division winner could be

Well their rationale was the other three teams potentially had QBs and the Texans had Mallet.

OMG let's just skip to tomorrow night so I know what kinds of emotions to have.
*clenches heart
# Broncos "GM John Elway on if this is their last move before the deadline: "We'll see." He said that with a smirk on his face

Ugh, next weekend the Sunday night game is Eagles/Cowboys. They should flex it for Green Bay @ Carolina since that game will have playoff implications instead of an NFCE ineptitude contest.

MechDX

Gregg Doyel ‏@GreggDoyelStar · 6m6 minutes ago
Colts GM is pacing in the back of the media room, on his cell phone, talking low. I'm telling you, if Pagano gets fired tonight ...

Bowser

That was about as blatant as a push off you can get in the end zone

Guess our 2nd year CB is too young to get that call.

Top Bottom