• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Line_HTX

I wouldn't mind a rule where if you don't make it to .500 you aren't eligible for the playoffs even if you are at the top of your division.

Seattle at 7-9 hosting a Wild Card was complete injustice. Absolutely disgusting. Saints were robbed.

PANTHERS, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Luck all like

tqd5v27.jpg

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
No no no no no. I want to see the Colts BURN TO THE GROUND. I want to go to sleep with a loss and wake up to the Colts being cleaned house.

Spinluck

lol why was Luck so shit for first 3 quarters??

You guys haven't gotten used to Garbage Time Luck yet.

He will come close and then we will lose in a Colts like fashion.m

It's hilarious to see him go through his reads and take short routes now. It's like dude, where was this earlier?

Watch Gabbart be better than Kaep. Kaep has been playing like garbage this year.

honestly it would not surprise me. gabbert looked much better in pre-season (i know it doesn't mean anything but still). gabbert can at least make remedial reads/throws from what i have seen. he will likely turn the ball over more than kap but that is because kap refuses to throw it to people unless they are wide open. not much of a difference throwing a pick vs. punting every time when your defense is horrible anyways (field position means nothing)

We did just enough to save Grigson and Pagano's jobs.

You're welcome Colts

It's time for a true top 5, nay, top 3 Quarterback to put his team on his shoulders and put this game away for good.

You troll an awful lot for a guy with Kirk Cousins as his QB.

I tolerate it from ez because there's nothing I can say about Aaron Rodgers except he's probably whipped by his girlfriend.

You? Not so much

MechDX

How is the shitty Colts organization so God damned charmed? I don't fucking understand it.

Whiny ass , scumbag, cry babies with a drugged out owner in a shitty little state and a shitty city

Fuck them man .

cdyhybrid

We did just enough to save Grigson and Pagano's jobs.

You're welcome Colts

You troll an awful lot for a guy with Kirk Cousins as his QB.

I tolerate it from ez because there's nothing I can say about Aaron Rodgers except he's probably whipped by his girlfriend.

You? Not so much

He's making fun of crimzon, brah.

Top Bottom