• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

I'm not going to complain about a blown call if they lose this game.

The Panthers were lackadaisical at best and just outright awful at worst. Them being shit put them in this position and not the refs.

Luck is sort of an idiot. I mean, wasn't one of his big strengths coming out that he was some kind of genius engineering student and football savant? Because he plays like a dumbass. And it's hard to blame the injury on some of these decisions. The injury might just be exposing his true inner Jay Cutler-ness.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Luck is sort of an idiot. I mean, wasn't one of his big strengths coming out that he was some kind of genius engineering student and football savant? Because he plays like a dumbass. And it's hard to blame the injury on some of these decisions. The injury might just be exposing his true inner Jay Cutler-ness.

Pffft. Jay Cutler doesn't play with injuries.

in a weird way, the panthers benefitted from missing that XP because the colts would've had another shot at the endzone and probably score. well... maybe score!

Drakeon

He also played like garbage before the injury.

Top Bottom