• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Grover right now:

CS3JPTLU8AAyH1j.png

Talamius

If we lose it is completely on us. Olsen doesn't get that penalty or Luke holds on and it's over.

We still have a chance though.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Panthers are you serious? You're gonna lose your lossless streak against the Colts? One of the worst teams in the NFL? Be embarrassed it even went this far. Thanks for buying Pagano another game.
For all you bitches rooting for the Colts I hope the Patriots win the next 3 Super Bowls
👏👏👏

Cornbread78

Watching #24 stomping on the ground like a child throwing a temper tantrum was kinda funny in that last drive seeing as he was doing the most chest pounding every time an Indy receiver dropped a pass.

Yeah this loss will piss me off more than getting blown out by Green Bay next week.

The game should have been dead at 24-6. OVER.

Credit to Luck for remembering how to play QB, but the Panthers defense finally got tired after carrying this shit offense.

squicken

More and more, defenders are trying to trap the legs of offensive players under their bodies as the tackle them. It's not "dirty", but it is unnecessary

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
What the fuck blown coverage was that? Andre is washed up but damn he still knows how catch.

Top Bottom