• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

cdyhybrid

BZjhWuW.png

ampere

Yeah but the 4 guys are supposedly either late round drafted or undrafted rookies. This is why these idiots go broke.

Yup. Guys who make league min hanging with guys who make more

Make the rookies do your laundry or some shit, but don't rob em for $5k each over dinner, smh

squicken

9 is way too high. 16 is where Derek Anderson broke my heart.

That this one is merely #4 is heartbreaking

@Chicago, 2001 Week 8, 27-21 (OT). The Browns are leading 21-7 with a minute to play, but Chicago scores a touchdown with 32 seconds remaining, recovers the onside kick, and then converts a 34-yard Hail Mary as time expires to tie the game. On the Browns’ first drive of overtime, Chicago intercepts a screen pass and returns it for a touchdown.

KingBroly

Banned

As painful as this is to Browns fans, I applaud the dedication to his team's terribleness.

17. Pittsburgh, 1999 Week 1, 43-0. Welcome to the New Browns era! The Browns are outgained by the Steelers 464-40. Being eight years old, I actually thought that Drew Carey, who came out onto the field in a jersey, was part of the team. Honestly, he wouldn’t have done any worse.

Amazing

I'm sorry guys, I know how this day ends. The Dolphins do just enough to get our hopes up and then they crush them. That's how it's been my entire life so why not punctuate it with a gut-wrenching loss to the Patriots in prime time on my birthday?

Cowboys

Running back Joseph Randle has lost his starting job. Now his status with Cowboys could be in jeopardy after he bolted from the facility Wednesday for what has termed “a personal issue” by a source.

Randle, who skipped a treatment session for a strained oblique that already had him iffy for Sunday’s game against the Seattle Seahawks, is expected to return and meet with the Cowboys coaches Thursday.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/cowboys-corner-blog/article41776050.html

Talon

Just occurred to me I haven't seen one of those stupid ass Subway commercials with all the athletes in a long time.

I'm okay with that.

Dragon

Banned
I'm sorry guys, I know how this day ends. The Dolphins do just enough to get our hopes up and then they crush them. That's how it's been my entire life so why not punctuate it with a gut-wrenching loss to the Patriots in prime time on my birthday?

Happy birthday. I'm assuming Regis getting fired was your wish so it already came true!

bionic77

If this was last year or the year before I would have agreed with you.

But today is a different day.

No Philbin and Suh means you can be competitive. Do I like thugs who intentionally try to injure other players? Not really. But sometimes you get the hero you need, not the hero you deserve. Such is the case tonight. Suh will stomp the Dolphins to glory and for once everyone will be on his side.

Do it Suh!

bionic77

My heart, it cannot withstand this.
Me and Ninja managed to enjoy the 90s. That was not a great decade for the Lakers. At least not until we got Shaq and even then before we got Phil we would get swept in the playoffs every year by bum ass bums.

We just need the second coming of Cedric the Great. With that I will have the fuel I need to argue on the internet that he is the best player in the league.

Dragon

Banned
If this was last year or the year before I would have agreed with you.

But today is a different day.

No Philbin and Suh means you can be competitive. Do I like thugs who intentionally try to injure other players? Not really. But sometimes you get the hero you need, not the hero you deserve. Such is the case tonight. Suh will stomp the Dolphins to glory and for once everyone will be on his side.

Do it Suh!

lakers-reaction-kobe.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Me and Ninja managed to enjoy the 90s. That was not a great decade for the Lakers. At least not until we got Shaq and even then before we got Phil we would get swept in the playoffs every year by bum ass bums.

We just need the second coming of Cedric the Great. With that I will have the fuel I need to argue on the internet that he is the best player in the league.

at first I was like wtf, then I remembered you're a Yankes, Steelers, Lakers fan. Makes so much sense.

Dragon

Banned
at first I was like wtf, then I remembered you're a Yankes, Steelers, Lakers fan. Makes so much sense.

bionic doesn't get enough shit for this! Squicken gets shit for even talking about the Iggles but bionic just sprays his long trunk of bullshit and is a front runner!

Top Bottom