• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Godslay

Banned
Real fans of the game want to see the Pats repeat again

R5GY2fl.gif

bionic77

If Suh actually injured Brady he'd be suspended indefinitely.

I'm okay with disagreeing with America considering the state of Congress...
I agree that Suh would be kicked out of the league if he caused serious injury to Brady "by accident", but he would forever be a hero to most of America.

And no one is surprised that Pats fans hate America. Aren't you the people that put pineapples on pizza?

Dragon

Banned
I agree that Suh would be kicked out of the league if he caused serious injury to Brady "by accident", but he would forever be a hero to most of America.

And no one is surprised that Pats fans hate America. Aren't you the people that put pineapples on pizza?

I hate everything, including myself. Don't read into it.

Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. I'm a meat only dude.

gotta work tonight but go pats! won't be home until it's likely in the third quarter but will watch it from beginning on dvr but it's not the same as watching it live =x

ampere

I think it is kind of a grey area.

Most of America is hoping for the same thing with Suh.

So if you disagree with Yankee you are disagreeing with America.

I'm willing to disagree with the majority when it's the right thing to do.

I know, I'm kind of a hero!

Sanjuro

20 Most Dead Money Deals in sports!

http://espn.go.com/moresports/story...s-notre-dame-20-worst-dead-money-deals-sports

1. Charlie Weis
2. Josh Hamilton
3. Gilbert Arenas
4. Rick DiPietro
5. Jason Bay
6. Vincent Lecavalier
7. Jerome Williams
8. Josh Smith
9. Will Muschamp
10. Michael Finley
Junior Galette
12. Manny Ramirez
13. Denny Crum
14. Alexei Yashin
15. Gary Matthews Jr.
16. Bo Pelini
17. Deron Williams
18. Prince Fielder
19. Bobby Bonilla
JaMarcus Russell

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The guy that finishes Tales games is judging others :).

And Xenogears is awesome, don't even think about shitting on it!

Playing Zestiria right now actually....

you should be the last one talking. I don't know why you keep fighting it.

I'm not one of you! I don't even have an animu avatar!

How many can you count them?

Jbug, ciaosu, xenogears, and Gata.

I'm only into chow mein fanfic.

Did you get chow mein senpei to notice you?

Tom Penny

Apparently got a pinched nerve in my neck. Looking forward to the nerve pain killer and muscle relaxer.

True story. My buddy had calodopine or something like that for his bad back. I popped a few and drank Portuguese wine and apparently tequila that night. I woke up confused and called him and asked what the fuck happened last night. He said your're in my fucking house. You called my cell phone from my house phone lol

WedgeX

Banned
True story. My buddy had calodopine or something like that for his bad back. I popped a few and drank Portuguese wine and apparently tequila that night. I woke up confused and called him and asked what the fuck happened last night. He said your're in my fucking house. You called my cell phone from my house phone lol

Hilarious. My wife wanted me to go to a happy hour tonight originally. That would be far too interesting.

Top Bottom