• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew+Stafford+New+England+Patriots+v+Detroit+3xkrEjk3cqDl.jpg

Godslay

Banned
I believe in Miami! Go phins! With convincing wins over such powerhouses as the Texans and Titans, the Pats will be nothing! I mean, it's not like they were still able to move the ball at will over the best pass defense in the league or anything even with an OL made of cheese.

Bill will probably try to embarrass the inexperienced Campbell. The question is, will Campbell show that he can play with the big boys? It's a good gauge to see where the team is at, and where it needs to go going forward.

Hard to see on my phone. My bad. I'm used to Metal crapping on my NBA team, so I was just curious if it was a team thing.

To be fair, I hate pretty much all basketball teams. I have also been really disappointed in the Nuggets. I don't mind the Pistons, because they gave us that championship team that was simply amazing to root for when they dismantled the Kobe and Shaq era.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jim Bob Cooter was a U of Tennessee QB and was Peyton Manning's QB coach while in Indy and Denver. When the Lions hired Cooter, Manning was not happy, and Cooter built a relationship with another God given SEC stud at QB, Matthew Stafford.

Matthew Stafford ALS Challenge

When everyone was doing the ALS challenge Matthew Stafford asked high school friend Clayton Kershaw and "QB coach Jim Bob Cooter to do the ALS" challenge.

The Spurs are cool with me. I root for them any time the play LeBron in the finals.

Good for me.

To be fair, I hate pretty much all basketball teams. I have also been really disappointed in the Nuggets. I don't mind the Pistons, because they gave us that championship team that was simply amazing to root for when they dismantled the Kobe and Shaq era.

I respect that. It's really only Metal that I have this sort-of-beef with since he actively goes against the Spurs, but whatever.

Jim Bob Cooter was a U of Tennessee QB and was Peyton Manning's QB coach while in Indy and Denver. When the Lions hired Cooter, Manning was not happy, and Cooter built a relationship with another God given SEC stud at QB, Matthew Stafford.

When everyone was doing the ALS challenge Matthew Stafford asked high school friend Clayton Kershaw and "QB coach Jim Bob Cooter to do the ALS" challenge.
That's the real reason Manning sucks this year. He needed Cooter.

I'm sorry Kas. You did see the light about certain things over the last few weeks and I want to continue to take you seriously, but I instinctively can't with you or anybody else when complimenting or seriously mentioning "Cooter" or specifically "Jim Bob Cooter"

I don't care if that is that fucker's real name or preferred name or what, he's getting made fun of until his career's over

MechDX

Im really hoping the Titans roll the Texans this Sunday. I just want to see the fallout from them getting crushed at home. It has the potential to be epically awesome.

I want to see that shit burn!

Line_HTX

Well, at least if the 1st quarter gets out of control again, which it might, good thing I'll switch over to the Mexican Grand Prix as a fallback.

Im really hoping the Titans roll the Texans this Sunday. I just want to see the fallout from them getting crushed at home. It has the potential to be epically awesome.

I want to see that shit burn!

AmusedHarmfulHuia.gif

Come on Mech, get a hold of yourself. You forget it's JJ vs Zack?

Top Bottom