• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

squicken

Stafford has been better with timing, footwork and balance. His throwing angle at times bothers me. But that arm talent. Remember that throw to Durham 2 years ago against Dallas in the final seconds of the game. Against Tampa 2 (never change Kiffin), hits Durham right in that weakspot of that zone coverage, between the Safety and the boundary.

Beautiful throw.

Yeah that throw is one of the 5 best throws I have ever seen an NFL QB make. The actual best throw I have seen anyone make was Kordell Stewart throwing the ball 75 yards at Michigan

Golden Tate said recently he wished Stafford played more like 2 minute Stafford. The problem is his base accuracy is so bad. I linked his numbers on all throws in that post earlier. It's bad

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=183376271&postcount=1608

Godslay

Banned
This is going to sound really stupid but I dont know. I have it set to just come to my personal email. I think it is yankeeh8er, but I am not sure. I just use it to follow people, I never actually tweet anything unless it is for xbox releated contests.

When you get it figured out, let me know. I'll follow.

Hey, if the receivers are going to do the hard work, why not let em! Be nice to your elders and all that
In all honesty it is impressive as hell how he has adapted his game to whatever works as time has gone on. That's one thing that really sets him apart from other QBs throughout history.

*barfs*

Plus, that's how you win these days anyway, dink 'n' dunk, Manning/Brady style.

cdyhybrid

This is cdy's first step to admitting the GOAT's greatness

And we were here to witness it... :')

Hey, if the receivers are going to do the hard work, why not let em! Be nice to your elders and all that
He was still cheating back then, too. He just didn't have the noodle arm of today.

Ugh. NFL now is awful.

They replaced all the voice over game previews with idiots talking about their feelings of the games.

edit - Happy bday Darkest Hope you wished for a Dolphins victory!

Farooq

Banned
Stafford is Cutler bad with the mental mistakes, I want nothing to do with that.

so kas such kasism wow ;)

1.-jeff-george.jpg

Screw you guys...Stafford would be my developmental project. Work with his footwork and arm angle. See some more incremental improvement and hopefully develop a more efficient and consistent player. Unlike Cutler, Stafford can throw with anticipation.

ampere

If you guys are going to criticize Brady, do it legit. Talk about how he's friends with Trump and Mayweather and supports a fake-cancer therapy "doctor"

Plus, that's how you win these days anyway, dink 'n' dunk, Manning/Brady style.

Well, Brady at least. Manning just looks bad out there lately. I do empathize with Manning, that neck injury he had is some shit and I'm surprised the guy can still get out there after recovering from that, I just think his window has shut.

Screw you guys...Stafford would be my reclamation project. Work with his footwork and arm angle. See some more incremental improvement and hopefully develop a more efficient and consistent player. Unlike Cutler, Stafford can throw with anticipation.

Who is going to work with him? He has already said he doesnt need a QB coach.

Well, Brady at least. Manning just looks bad out there lately. I do empathize with Manning, that neck injury he had is some shit and I'm surprised the guy can still get out there after recovering from that, I just think his window has shut.
I agree, I'm talking more about his general style of play the last few years with Denver.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You mother fuckers. I traded Jak in exchange for wienke with your animu leader cajun.

Bless you MRSA.

Sorry Jak. All that liquor will keep the filth out hopefully

Watt out of practice again.

He plays and gets hurt there will be riots in Houston

Pray for Weinke

I pray for the wienke every day.

Niceeee

When do we get them?

If Watt gets hurt that'd sum up the Texans season.

He'll still do lots of cheesy commercials I'm sure.

Tales of Symphonia, Tales on DS and Tales on 360 were fucking great games.

There's a Tales game on DS? I remember Abyss on 3DS?

Love Live! >>iDOLlM@ASTERS>>>K-ON

Animus speak in a weird language

Edit: damn it beaten!

Wienke's Waifus.

..... Ok. I can see it. They are all blond or ginger right?

Edit- I feel like I am at Ashley Schaffer's auto dealership for some reason (I know enough about Eastbound and Down Bread to know the awesomeness of Ashley Schaffer)

I'm getting an oil change for a car and there's all this shit here. A barber, a doctors office and a gift shop, and a theatre.. Is that how it is at other dealerships?

bionic77

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGj5qQFnnc

Brady to Moss in SB42. Anyone says the dude doesn't have an arm. Smh
He got to fully step into the ball and threw a average hail mary.

Thats not what a strong arm is. A qb with a strong arm can beat coverage by the strength of his arm. They can throw someone open or when their feet are not set they still have enough juice to give the play a chance. Even Chad Pennington after the 10th surgery could junk it 40 yards downfield if he got to take those kind of steps into his throw. If you want to see something is impressive watch Kap throw that dart to Davis in the end zone while his feet are off the ground.

Every year I become more convinced that the fanbase that knows the least about football, ethics and general decency is the Patriots.

While I have issues here and there with Graces F (I really just dislike Sophie), the battle system was defiantly the most polished of the series. And then we got Xillia's battle system....

Graces F has some good characters like Pascal and Richard, but yeah. Didn't really care much for anyone else. But after playing for like 70 hours it took to beat the game and the F arc, I never got bored with it once because of the combat system, even when it was dragging its feet from a story perspective.

And yeah...Xillia >_>

I guess it was ok...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't be that guy

Wasn't arguing with you! I was honestly curious to see if I missed something. I skipped most of the DS generation but went all in for the 3DS. It was weird.

Graces F is the best only because of its god tier battle system.

Yeah I remember really enjoying the battle system of Graces F but it had the worst story since Legendia. I just couldn't give two shits about Sophie.

Godslay

Banned
Manning's arm this year is about the same as it's been in his time in Denver. He's also taken plenty of shots down field. 4 of his picks have came off of tipped balls. Is he on the decline? Absolutely.

With that said, I don't think it's as simple as saying that he's just old. The bigger picture includes a newly revamped OL, running a new offense, as well as having to deal with rebuilding chemistry with WRs in the new offense. What makes it more difficult is that Manning didn't get to work with DT and Sanders in this offense in training camp and a bulk of the preseason, and the OL wasn't pieced together until right up to opening day. Not to mention Kubes requiring veteran off days for him. Throw in some shit run game, and you've got yourself an offense ranked 32nd in the league in a few areas.

There's a silver-lining in that doom and gloom. The fact that he's lead 3 game winning drives this year is promising. If the offense is dead last, and they continue to make progress like they have the last couple of games we've got nowhere to go but up. Run game will come around even if Manning doesn't.

Maybe Peyton never returns to his full glory, and that's okay. We just need him to eliminate mistakes to start with, and that should give us a shot in most games. Anything beyond that is great. I'm not going to declare him dead yet, but he's close!

Dragon

Banned
That pass traveled more yards through the air than an entire game's worth of Brady passes in 2015.

Hey man, his arm sucks now!

He got to fully step into the ball and threw a average hail mary.

Thats not what a strong arm is. A qb with a strong arm can beat coverage by the strength of his arm. They can throw someone open or when their feet are not set they still have enough juice to give the play a chance. Even Chad Pennington after the 10th surgery could junk it 40 yards downfield if he got to take those kind of steps into his throw. If you want to see something is impressive watch Kap throw that dart to Davis in the end zone while his feet are off the ground.

Every year I become more convinced that the fanbase that knows the least about football, ethics and general decency is the Patriots.

I know arguing with you about this is pretty damn stupid but you're bionic so :). I don't know what an average hail mary is, but if squicken is rightfully highlighting that Slash throw I don't see why it's a stretch to include it (besides my avatar and being a Pats fan).

Yeah I remember really enjoying the battle system of Graces F but it had the worst story since Legendia. I just couldn't give two shits about Sophie.

Definitely. Legendia didn't even have a good battle system to back up its bad story/characters unlike Graces F. Legendia was a garbage game with good music.

Zeke

If Jerry gets his way hardy won't be going anywhere. Add to that at least hardy has done work on the field randle hasn't done much of anything. Also Charles Haley met with hardy one on one recently. Man to be fly on that wall, that's a lot of crazy in one room.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
If Jerry gets his way hardy won't be going anywhere. Add to that at least hardy has done work on the field randle hasn't done much of anything. Also Charles Haley met with hardy one on one recently. Man to be fly on that wall, that's a lot of crazy in one room.

I'm imagining a very intense stare down, pants optional.

Top Bottom