• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

bionic77

Hey man, his arm sucks now!

I know arguing with you about this is pretty damn stupid but you're bionic so :). I don't know what an average hail mary is, but if squicken is rightfully highlighting that Slash throw I don't see why it's a stretch to include it (besides my avatar and being a Pats fan).
It was actually a good throw but it's not evidence of arm strength.

If you want to see arm strength go look up Jeff George or Flacco highlights.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wienke did you buy the latest tales game? Heard mixed things about Tales of Zarathrustra or whatever.

Been playing it the last few days, it's fun.

I don't absolutely hate the main character and there's been awkward sexual tension but no shoehorned relationships thrown in yet. It feels like it was done on a bit of a budget for some reason and it's much more "open" feeling than previous entries (large empty landscapes with far fewer enemy encounters but a few things to discover and treasure chests). It might be because it has fully 3D environments and no fixed angles.

The story is pretty decent thus far but I haven't gotten to many major twists yet. The combat is good but not great...might be the worst tales combat that I can recall but it's still fun.

If you liked previous entries, no reason not to pick it up.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

I don't absolutely hate the main character and there's been awkward sexual tension but no shoehorned relationships thrown in yet. It feels like it was done on a bit of a budget for some reason and it's much more "open" feeling than previous entries (large empty landscapes with far fewer enemy encounters but a few things to discover and treasure chests). It might be because it has fully 3D environments and no fixed angles.

The story is pretty decent thus far but I haven't gotten to many major twists yet. The combat is good but not great...might be the worst tales combat that I can recall but it's still fun.

Maybe PP can get you a job writing animu rpg reviews?

Dragon

Banned

Thanks. May pick it up down the line, don't know that I want to pay full price for it :).

Was excited about Trails in the Sky today but dumb Sony can't update their damn store.

Godslay

Banned
Ni No Kuni was great.

Speaking of arm strength there are two guys who rule supreme outside of George. Brent Favre and Vinny Testaverde.

Happy Birthday TDR

We are all Dolphins fans tonight in your honor.

I drove through Columbia today. It was crazy to see where the Columbia Canal broke because of the "1000 year rain event" a couple of weeks ago.

Konka

Banned
I feel like everyone is a little too high on the dolphins considering their back to back wins were the Titans and the Texans...They can prove me wrong tonight, but I'm fully expecting a rout.

Happy Birthday TDR

We are all Dolphins fans tonight in your honor.

I drove through Columbia today. It was crazy to see where the Columbia Canal broke because of the "1000 year rain event" a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks dude!

Columbia was nuts... I have a sister who lives in Charleston, they got absolutely hammered as well. Thankfully it didn't affect her place but she sent me some crazy pictures.

I feel like everyone is a little too high on the dolphins considering their back to back wins were the Titans and the Texans...They can prove me wrong tonight, but I'm fully expecting a rout.

And the pats beat who? Hobbled Pitts, Bills, colts, Jax, broken Dallas and had a close game against the jets? and I don't expect us to win.

It is weird how the media is kind of talking about the Dolphins now. Never a good sign...

Good luck on your test, Trejbro!

Thanks friend! I'm just heading out, I'll be home for like 20 mins, so I'll catch some of the first qt at least, I hope they get a win for your bday! But in any case don't let them spoil the rest of your day if we lose!

Top Bottom