• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

LJ11

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/clutch-encounters/2015/clutch-encounters-week-7#comment-1007231

Scott Kacsmar has a pretty interesting opinion/point on the Patriot with BB, Gronk and Brady. You'll have to read a few comments and look at these his data to see his whole thought on it

Thanks for sharing this, this actually made me feel better after last nights WS. I hope you don't take this personally, but your fucking manic at times, squicken the yo-yo. That said, you talk shop and share interesting stuff all the time, and I for one appreciate it, even if you are a lunatic at times. You da best bro.

Scott was able to put down what many have felt/thought for a long time.

Godslay

Banned
Thanks for sharing this, this actually made me feel better after last nights WS. I hope you don't take this personally, but your fucking manic at times, squicken the yo-yo. That said, you talk shop and share interesting stuff all the time, and I for one appreciate it, even if you are a lunatic at times. You da best bro.

Agreed. Squicken is an asset to us all. Do you have a Twitter? We talk on there too.

LJ11

Agreed. Squicken is an asset to us all. Do you have a Twitter? We talk on there too.

Yeah, but I don't use that shit, I follow some folks, but I keep notifications and shit off, too distracting. Love twitter to be honest, but I have to stay off, that shit can keep me busy all day. LJ_NYC

eznark

Banned

Squicken is a great RSS feed and the worst football fan in the world.

squicken

haha well during games or right after I can't be relied upon to be rational. It also is kind of pointless to write out or link or put up stuff like that post you just mentioned since no one else read it. So the half formed thoughts go up!

As far as the coach/QB thing, I've always thought both Young and Montana greatly benefited from playing away from Walsh. Without giving the Chiefs their greatest success in a long while, it always would have nagged whether Joe was just a plug and play guy in the WCO

For Brady, it's just striking the record they had in his lost season. But Dallas falls apart without Romo and the Colts go from home field advantage to the first pick w/o Peyton. It's not about Casell and CPaint, it's how good Belichick is vs his peers

Dega likes the booty.
giphy.gif

cdyhybrid

haha well during games or right after I can't be relied upon to be rational. It also is kind of pointless to write out or link or put up stuff like that post you just mentioned since no one else read it. So the half formed thoughts go up!
I read those links if the topic interests me!

Konka

Banned
I pray for the wienke every day.

Niceeee

When do we get them?

When the Iggles win the super bowl!

Congrats konka!

Thanks!

Congrats! What did you get it in?

Thanks, it's in international relations.

congrats man

danke

Happy birthday Darkest!

Congrats!

I only played Tales of Symphonia years ago but I remember that game being awesome

Well done and congratulations to you! I'll get Blaze Pizza as a tribute to you crossing the finish line!

Awesome!! Congrats friend!!

Thanks all!

As far as the coach/QB thing, I've always thought both Young and Montana greatly benefited from playing away from Walsh. Without giving the Chiefs their greatest success in a long while, it always would have nagged whether Joe was just a plug and play guy in the WCO

For Brady, it's just striking the record they had in his lost season. But Dallas falls apart without Romo and the Colts go from home field advantage to the first pick w/o Peyton. It's not about Casell and CPaint, it's how good Belichick is vs his peers

I read it!

I've been saying that for years though. It's the only answer to how the Pats can stay so successful despite an absolute dearth of talent at key positions that would cripple practically any other team in the league. Pats won a Super Bowl with Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola as their top receivers and a running back that wasn't on the team the first half of the season.

ampere

I loved Xenogears in 1998 (amazing year for games, had do be there kids!).

I wonder if it holds up.

Indeed. My 98 favorite still has to be OoT. Was like 8 and got it for Christmas, magical time. Grim Fandango (which I played years later) is amazing too

Pumpkin flavored candy corn is so good. I am amazed that there are people who have never had swedish fish. Man they are good. Glad to see my state reppin such a good candy.

Hey squicken what is your twitter id? I would love to follow you.

Top Bottom