• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Sanjuro

4th & 23rd failure.

45f5oZE.gif

Jimmy G. is another false prophet, like Mallett and Cassell before him.

So the question is whether NE will show anybody anything of Garapollo or try to trade him before next season, draft someone new? If Brady says he wants to play 5+ years... and if he looks as good as he has the last couple years at 38... who's to say.

MacAttack

Jimmy G. is another false prophet, like Mallett and Cassell before him.

Pats just need to build him so some other team gives up draft picks for him, Brady's got ten more years in the tank.

edit:
So the question is whether NE will show anybody anything of Garapollo or try to trade him before next season, draft someone new? If Brady says he wants to play 5+ years... and if he looks as good as he has the last couple years at 38... who's to say.

what he said.

GG PatsGAF. Pats are still definitely the best team in the league and Brady is the best.

Fins definitely deserved that beatdown for playing like that. Just some really embarrassing play almost all around.

spyder_ur

I haven't seen the patriots front 7 dominate a game like that in a long time. Very encouraging. Scary thing is their offense could have been way better in the first half.

Generate

Banned
I haven't seen the patriots front 7 dominate a game like that in a long time. Very encouraging. Scary thing is their offense could have been way better in the first half.

This is basically why the team always wins. They always have a pretty good Oline. Even when it isnt great its passable. Wish other teams could figure out that part.

Dragon

Banned
Giants beat them in Foxboro in 2011. But either way, it won't happen this time unless they get some pieces back. Tammy would annihilate the likes of Jayron Hosley and get him benched (which I might be thankful for). Other fringe starters like Markus Kuhn and Marshall Newhouse, and the pathetic TE situation, makes things pretty dire.

Yeah I remember that game. Figure the fans would be super pumped up about the game though.

Feel like Beckham would go for like 12-200 against Butler though.

This is basically why the team always wins. They always have a pretty good Oline. Even when it isnt great its passable. Wish other teams could figure out that part.

I don't know about their OL at this point though. They have so many injuries, and they ended the game with no backups at all with the injury to Jackson.

Good night friends

Gronk gronk

Get some sleep!

Fan at Oakland relocation meeting, speaking to Mark Davis: "We're weird. You're a weird owner...but that's okay... You're one of us." Mark pumps his fist in the air

boiled goose

good with gravy

Bill always ahead of League meta.
See any fancy receivers, running backs, or corners?

He builds the core.

Striker

Yeah I remember that game. Figure the fans would be super pumped up about the game though.

Feel like Beckham would go for like 12-200 against Butler though.

I don't know about their OL at this point though. They have so many injuries, and they ended the game with no backups at all with the injury to Jackson.

Get some sleep!
Bill will make it a Larry Donnell or Rueben Randle game and uh, they aren't very good.

I think guy means defensively. Defensive front 7 was very good, tons of sacks, and held Dolphins to least rushing yards in team history... I think.

Top Bottom