• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Had Gronk ... and Tannehill. As a Pats fan I should not have started Tannehill but I thought Miami would play catchup and he'd move the ball for a couple scores. I thought wrong.

it was a good idea... I would have done the same thing. Hate playing people that go against my team, but this game had catch up written all over it.

i kept dion lewis on the bench because fucking patriots always have him as questionable and i couldn't get to a computer in time to check if he was going to be active

Kiryu

Is it just me that I do want Patriots to win 18-0 as Seahawks make the run for NFC West division then come back to Superbowl for third time in 3 years to upset Patriots and "run the ball" play.

It would be great redemption of last SB call.

Dragon

Banned
The Pats really have the easiest schedule in the NFL right now.

Before tonight the AFC East was the only division with all teams having a positive point differential. They do play the AFC South and the NFC East, but they've also will have to play Denver (who's 6-0) and have already played Pittsburgh (granted without their best offensive player in Bell).

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Can they put Deion out to pasture please... wtf man.. " I think you guys are unbeatable unless (you basically get injured)". Who the fuck says that to someone.

Farooq

Banned
may upset Slay but I just don't have confidence in Wade vs Ernie Adams and Belichick.

ftfy

I don't know. Broncos D has great personnel that can free up Wade to be creative. Three top flight corners who can man up, and a stellar pass rush. I wonder if Burton will match up against Gronk.

Can they put Deion out to pasture please... wtf man.. " I think you guys are unbeatable unless (you basically get injured)". Who the fuck says that to someone.

Yeah he said that exactly...

"You guys are unstoppable unless you and Tom Brady get injured..." and then he just looked at him... And Gronk, somehow, was like "I love football."

DEion is right about Gronk being more polished in this interview. I feel like they've worked with him on this to make him better.

Except when he talked about putting on a mask and roaming around like a creep.

FTF

Great win Pats, prob their best of the season over the Bills game now because their defense played so well. Keep on rolling boys.

Yeah that was a bizarrely phrased question/statement.

MechDX

ftfy

I don't know. Broncos D has great personnel that can free up Wade to be creative. Three top flight corners who can man up, and a stellar pass rush. I wonder if Burton will match up against Gronk.

Wade had a great defense in 2012 with Houston and got spanked by the Pats TWICE while he had a lost and confused look on his face

Im not saying he cant I just don't have much faith. Would be interested in Philips record as a DC vs NE overall

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Deion is typically always horrible, but that was painful.

Gronk is such a goofy dude though, that excitement about everything though.. that's appreciated... dude just loves being himself, though you can tell Brady has coached him handle to handle these things with what to say and what not too.

I kinda wish they just kept this stuff pretty lowkey, it's more fun that way. Stop trying to get a headline quote, that shits tiresome.

MechDX

There is only one man you should fear.

120320_anderson_inside.jpg

????????

So worse than another dolphins loss, worse than another terrible game, worse than another blowout loss to the fuckin pats.

Wake is done.

I mean I love the dude and he is my favorite player but he is 33, if he tore his achilles it's over. I'm so sad right now

ampere

I just want you all to know I hate all of you passionately.

Happy birthday man

So worse than another dolphins loss, worse than another terrible game, worse than another blowout loss to the fuckin pats.

Wake is done.

I mean I love the dude and he is my favorite player but he is 33, if he tore his achilles it's over. I'm so sad right now

That really sucks : /, that is a terrible injury

Top Bottom