• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

CSpnKBVVAAARngc.jpg

CSpnKBWVEAAGXB8.jpg

CSpnKBbUAAAdrAL.jpg

Someone skipped leg day, breh

squicken

I saw something on a local news teaser about drones flying around neighborhoods with spy cameras, and how the law is ambiguous on what is legal and illegal about what they take pictures of. I remember something also about football practices having to deal with drones as well

So I was thinking my business venture could be like a drone defense force. At first I'd weaponize my own drones, but eventually I'd build like large scale automatons that had like machine guns and rocket launchers on their arms and shoulders. Maybe even a giant sword if the enemy drones tried to escalate

bionic77

What's for food today guys?
Sister is making quesadillas. With all respect to MRSA I enjoy this food.

Why do you live in the north then?
In life usually the things that suck are what make us stronger.

I could move west and eat nothing but cocaine and assholes for breakfast, but that would make me another weak ass Californian. While more attractive than their east coast bros, in general the warm weather people are weak as shit. It sucks balls to wake up @ 5am to shovel off your car and driveway before going to work, but as with most things in life that is good for you. It sucks to exercise and eat good, but the universe rewards those who can abstain from their weaker impulses.

Also I like owning an actual house. I don't think what I paid for my current house could buy me a cardboard box in San Francisco.

jakncoke

Banned
Sister is making quesadillas. With all respect to MRSA I enjoy this food.

In life usually the things that suck are what make us stronger.

I could move west and eat nothing but cocaine and assholes for breakfast, but that would make me another weak ass Californian. While more attractive than their east coast bros, in general the warm weather people are weak as shit. It sucks balls to wake up @ 5am to shovel off your car and driveway before going to work, but as with most things in life that is good for you. It sucks to exercise and eat good, but the universe rewards those who can abstain from their weaker impulses.

Also I like owning an actual house. I don't think what I paid for my current house could buy me a cardboard box in San Francisco.
fair enough

bionic77

Messican food is the worst.
Its almost impossible to get good mexican food on the east coast. You will get better food eating out of a random garbage can instead of the shit you get served at Taco Bell.

However I think good mexican food can be pretty damn awesome.

MRSA

Banned
Its almost impossible to get good mexican food on the east coast. You will get better food eating out of a random garbage can instead of the shit you get served at Taco Bell.

However I think good mexican food can be pretty damn awesome.

I dated a Messican girl for 6 years and every time they'd have a family gathering they'd tried to force their cuisine upon me, it was terrible. Pozole, ceviche, tequila; but you know chile rellano is pretty good shit, but its just a stuffed pepper that I'm sure Spinfuck can even fuck up. Mole poblano is probably the best thing the got to offer other than tacos. Also fuck you bitches that say menudo is great for hangovers, hieu tieu all day bitches.

o.jpg

A bowl of this along with that fried bread will cure many ailments.

Line_HTX

Fuck this weather. Raining and thundering all night and temperatures still didn't drop below 70?

Yeah, looks like going to RenFest will have to be postponed to next week. These floods man.

The NFL would be dumb to let the Raiders leave California. The owner/league stands to make the most money out of that franchise from the rabid Cali fan base. What they need to do is force Mark Davis to sell the team to someone with the money to properly do that. Raiders are probably up there with the Packers and Steelers in terms of fanbase loyalty. There's a lot of money to be made from exploiting that.

The NFL would be dumb to let the Raiders leave California. The owner/league stands to make the most money out of that franchise from the rabid Cali fan base. What they need to do is force Mark Davis to sell the team to someone with the money to properly do that. Raiders are probably up there with the Packers and Steelers in terms of fanbase loyalty. There's a lot of money to be made from exploiting that.

Will raiders fans buy "stock" like the yokels in gb???

squicken

e: Money comes from PSLs and suite sales. I don't doubt that the Raiders can sell lots of PSLs, but Sam Farmer and Peter King have frequently reported that the Raiders brand doesn't help with corporate clients

So he shouldn't be drafted you're saying?

A big part of the Johnny problem is the fans clamoring for him to play. Kyler won't be the folk hero type unless he exceeds Manziel on-field

Don't believe their lies.

http://footballscoop.com/news/nfl-teams-will-bring-in-at-least-181-million-by-2016-on-tv-alone/

No team can't not afford whatever the fuck they want. 'Can't get X financed' when you have a goose than shits giant golden eggs is 100% bullshit. It's greed and entitlement because cities and states in the past have willing swallowed the NFL's shit and given them sweetheart deals so they can make extra millions a year.

Top Bottom