• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

49ers waived RB Jarryd Hayne and promoted RB Kendall Gaskins to the active roster from the team’s practice squad.

I can't decide if Cody Kessler can be a good or terrible pro QB. Sometimes he looks like he can do well in a spread style offense.

Ronald Jones III is a beast though.

jakncoke

Banned
You are drunk again aren't you?

everything i say is fact, also fuck off to most people in this thread thinking i cant formulate accurate opinions under the influence

edit: every day i get more done with this site and thread. you'll miss me when im done.

I fucking hate this team

He's free FMT..

fjt5cQ4b.jpg

Konka

Banned
everything i say is fact, also fuck off to most people in this thread thinking i cant formulate accurate opinions under the influence

edit: every day i get more done with this site and thread. you'll miss me when im done.

Jak you try that oatmeal stout?

Generate

Banned

It is true that no one is quite like you. Would certainly miss your presence here.

jakncoke

Banned
Nice. I picked up a sixer of Yuengling black and tan and a pumking 22 oz bottle.

lol today i got a 6 of rebel rouser an 4 of pumking and the cashier that orders was like thats all you're getting for halloween i was like hell its 15 something for that 4 pack and she was like ye true

Konka

Banned
lol today i got a 6 of rebel rouser an 4 of pumking and the cashier that orders was like thats all you're getting for halloween i was like hell its 15 something for that 4 pack and she was like ye true

Yeah, they had the 4 packs here. The price is crazy.

I wish I could be free but this is my curse :(

Think positive FMT, It'll be okay.

That doesn't even make sense. If anything, Mech would be my alt. But I'm actually Greg's alt. The alt version without musical talent.

Ahem.

My apologies Greg.

Amazing how you were so quick to post it.

Simply amazing

I know. It's like I find his twitter fun to read through and it's not like it's on the front page of the thread. Did you find the clues yet Inspector Clouseau? Did you somehow find "the French Connection" between my account and SNES's and somehow us being the same person?

Man, if only they had you on the Benghazi scandal, we could find where Hillary buried Vince Foster.. You keep trying Mech.. need to have something to focus on since your boy Mallett got cut and everyone of us in the thread knew he was garbage.

Thanks! I thought he closed it again lol

No problem RBH.

Top Bottom