• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Who the fuck schedules a soccer tournament for Halloween? My daughter has three games today, and one with a 7:20AM arrival time on Sunday, after Halloween. I feel bad for some of the team's traveling in from hours away, they trick or treat in the hotel.

Don't let your kids play comp soccer.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1132766
I4gkZJg.jpg

=/

Generate

Banned
Giving out fucking carrot sticks on Halloween?

What kind of Nazi ass neighborhood is that?

See this is why we have to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain, kids either can't trick or treat at all or they get bombarded with vegetables. Madness and a damn shame

Every other day of the year they can eat carrot sticks. This shit must stop.

Who the fuck schedules a soccer tournament for Halloween? My daughter has three games today, and one with a 7:20AM arrival time on Sunday, after Halloween. I feel bad for some of the team's traveling in from hours away, they trick or treat in the hotel.

Don't let your kids play comp soccer.

I bet the tournament would be cancelled if someone were to mysteriously end up stabbed. Just saying. #whatwouldRaydo?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19000582/
CONCLUSIONS:

We demonstrate that Jewish children in the UK have a prevalence of PA that is 10-fold higher than that of Jewish children in Israel. This difference is not accounted for by differences in atopy, social class, genetic background, or peanut allergenicity. Israeli infants consume peanut in high quantities in the first year of life, whereas UK infants avoid peanuts. These findings raise the question of whether early introduction of peanut during infancy, rather than avoidance, will prevent the development of PA.
(PA = peanut allergy)

He be scouting hardcore!

Yup.. Because I sure as hell wouldn't be watching Illinois vs Penn State

I'm watching Purdue vs Nebraska just to watch how terrible Nebraska is this season. Losing Purdue is like losing to Kansas.. You just don't do that.

I bet the tournament would be cancelled if someone were to mysteriously end up stabbed. Just saying. #whatwouldRaydo?

Have a fall guy

squicken

e: oh I get the confusion. I don't mean hang a EpiPen like "oh I hate your people here's a warning". I meant "eat what you want and take a shot if you need it"

I'm guessing you hang a sign saying "Sorry, we don't have candy this year" dont'cha?

My building really doesn't have many kids in it. We've never had a trick or treater. I guess if one showed up I'd give him some M&Ms

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The magic ran out near the end and Fitzharvard was benched.

I don't know what went wrong. He stopped being accurate and quick.

I remember him getting banged up.

It's just weird that you look at Fitzmagic, Hoyer, and Mallet and go, yep, I'm keeping these last two. Especially since Fitzmagic is actually on a lesser deal.

Top Bottom