• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Grover how come you have that avatar?

The short answer is Matthew Stafford

The fat answer is Matthew Stafford

I made a year-long avy bet with NFL-GAF last year that the Lions would finish ahead of the Packers in the NFC North last year.

And I made it to the last game of the season! They were tied record-wise going into week 17, with a game between them at Lambeau to decide who won the division.

And um...the best young quarterback under 30 let me down. He really let me down that day.

That bet was a hell of a lot more reasonable than this Pats not making the playoffs bet I made this year. I'm pretty sure I'll lose that one mathematically before the end of November.

Fucking justice system hates blacks and non-cheating football teams.

Happy Saturday

Olivia-Munn-GIF-022.gif

Don't go nuts Greg, she is your girl after all. Mr. Aaron Munn

The short answer is Matthew Stafford

The fat answer is Matthew Stafford

I made a year-long avy bet with NFL-GAF last year that the Lions would finish ahead of the Packers in the NFC North last year.

And I made it to the last game of the season! They were tied record-wise going into week 17, with a game between them at Lambeau to decide who won the division.

And um...the best young quarterback under 30 let me down. He really let me down that day.

That bet was a hell of a lot more reasonable than this Pats not making the playoffs bet I made this year. I'm pretty sure I'll lose that one mathematically before the end of November.

Fucking justice system hates blacks and non-cheating football teams.

What were you thinking Grova Trump ? I thought you mastered the Art of the Deal?

Lol @ the "random" sweep of jets locker room for bugs by the nfl per their "random" checks. Man the NFL would _love_ if it found the patriots actually guilty of something

squicken

Mike Tanier is awesome. This killed me. There's more at the link. BR Warning and all that

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...taniers-previews-and-score-predictions/page/7

Todd Gurley is rapidly developing into one of the NFL's brightest stars. He's also the only good thing happening for the Rams on offense right now. How's he holding up under…"The Weight"? Cue The Band:

Pulled in to Rams camp, was feelin' not all that swell.
I just need some place where I can mend my ACL.
"Hey, Fisher, can you tell me where a man might rest a spell?"
He just grinned, gave me a ball and said, "Go and give 'em hell."

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
good lord my phone is blowing up, tornado warning, flash flood warning, tornado warning, flash flood warning.

squicken

houston

pretty much. There was a lightning strike last night that woke me up and I swear it interfered with our baby monitor cause it beeped right after the strike.

Lightning strikes that knock you awake are legit the worst. So is that alert sound from the phone. I feel like it is my civic duty to leave those enabled even if they are super annoying

ParityBit

Lol @ the "random" sweep of jets locker room for bugs by the nfl per their "random" checks. Man the NFL would _love_ if it found the patriots actually guilty of something

Yep! Funny, they never find anything ....

Keep pissing off the Pat's. I love the death and destruction being reaped throughout the league by them. You can see how bad all the other teams are in the crap talent NFL league (except Green Bay).

Make sure yall keep Dutch Patriot in your thoughts at this difficult time.

Chelsea Football Club are...extinguished.

This is the beginning of Cardales redemption story, and the road to being Browns Qb.... I can see the 30 for 30 now :/

Quoting for science and thirst

QoItrUQ.gif

Now with bonus Rodgers coverage!

Top Bottom