• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

MechDX

Think positive FMT, It'll be okay.

My apologies Greg.

I know. It's like I find his twitter fun to read through and it's not like it's on the front page of the thread. Did you find the clues yet Inspector Clouseau? Did you somehow find "the French Connection" between my account and SNES's and somehow us being the same person?

Man, if only they had you on the Benghazi scandal, we could find where Hillary buried Vince Foster.. You keep trying Mech.. need to have something to focus on since your boy Mallett got cut and everyone of us in the thread knew he was garbage.

No problem RBH.

I have posted evidence.

Ok SNES. Why you have me blocked on Twitter?

Bread

Banned
I know. It's like I find his twitter fun to read through and it's not like it's on the front page of the thread. Did you find the clues yet Inspector Clouseau? Did you somehow find "the French Connection" between my account and SNES's and somehow us being the same person?

Man, if only they had you on the Benghazi scandal, we could find where Hillary buried Vince Foster.. You keep trying Mech.. need to have something to focus on since your boy Mallett got cut and everyone of us in the thread knew he was garbage.
Exactly the kind of answer snes would give

I have posted evidence.

Ok SNES. Why you have me blocked on Twitter?

The "evidence" that I was the top in the thread a few weeks ago? Well by that logic, Dega, Line, and Gata as well could be SNES with that logic.. hmm.. this might just be... grasping at straws?

But I would assume it's because.. you were an ass to him on Twitter? I mean you did threaten to fight TDR in real life for whatever reason that may be.

Exactly the kind of answer snes would give

Bread please... SNES shits on the Pats all the time and even shitposts about them when I really don't. I even have said I like Gata (and I do and I am glad he is back).

RBH

CSqEuE6WUAA3Jg4.jpg:large

Sam's BBQ1 in Marietta, GA cooked up a whole gator this morning ahead of the Georgia-Florida game this afternoon. This is the third year they've undertaken this tradition.

Sam Huff, the namesake of Sam's BBQ, says he is a proud UGA alum showing off his school spirit.

Huff said he traveled to Lousiana and, with the proper permits, paperwork and guides, "harvested" a 7-foot adult alligator.

"There's a lot of gators out there [in Louisiana]," according to Huff, who said catching a gator was not difficult. "Probably more gators than people."

An alligator's taste varies on the alligator origin. "It can taste like chicken, frog or fish. Today it tastes like the best chicken you ever ate."

Sam's BBQ1 is sampling fried gator, gator tacos and gator straight off the grill all day Saturday.

"It's not often you get the chance to be photographed grilling a gator," he said. "It's great fun for even all of our Florida friends."

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
jakncoke always gets fed up but he'll get banned and then be back to normal.

If he didn't stay gone after he jaknquit the thread, nothing will keep him away.

MechDX

The "evidence" that I was the top in the thread a few weeks ago? Well by that logic, Dega, Line, and Gata as well could be SNES with that logic.. hmm.. this might just be... grasping at straws?

But I would assume it's because.. you were an ass to him on Twitter? I mean you did threaten to fight TDR in real life for whatever reason that may be.

Bread please... SNES shits on the Pats all the time and even shitposts about them when I really don't. I even have said I like Gata (and I do and I am glad he is back).

Amazing after its pointed out you suddenly decrease posting by a large amount. There are other instances of your true self but you conveniently ignore them as well.

You sure told me SNES. Pretty sad you are so desperate for attention you have to keep making alts here for acceptance.

Sad , pathetic boy.

Oh and btw, where beside this post have I ever called you SNES? Pretty defensive for no real accusations

Gator really does taste like chicken.. Have any of you had it before?

You sure told me SNES. Pretty sad you are so desperate for attention you have to keep making alts here for acceptance.

Sad , pathetic boy.

You know what is sad and pathetic?

You threatening to beat people up over how they gave an honest criticism of your team, that is sad. You asking people to make you an avatar every week for every team that plays the Colts because you can't handle how terrible your team is this year. That is mentally weak and pathetic and what I would expect of a man who is married and with a family. I would hope that you would not act this way in real life towards people who care about you.

But since you seem so positive of the idea that I am SNES... well then I will block you on here then too. I hope that you have a good day and evening sir.

MechDX

Gator really does taste like chicken.. Have any of you had it before?

You know what is sad and pathetic?

You threatening to beat people up over how they gave an honest criticism of your team, that is sad. You asking people to make you an avatar every week for every team that plays the Colts because you can't handle how terrible your team is this year. That is mentally weak and pathetic and what I would expect of a man who is married and with a family. I would hope that you would not act this way in real life towards people who care about you.

But since you seem so positive of the idea that I am SNES... well then I will block you on here then too. I hope that you have a good day and evening sir.

lol. Awesome.

How I act here and in my real life are two completely different realities. Something you can not seem to comprehend Little man.

Afrikan

so which one of yall's teams need a Punt/Kick Returner? and a Big Fast Running back? Inexperienced but with potential.

I'm just trying to get an idea which other NFL Team might pick up Hayne....before we can get him to the PS.

usually it would be Pete in Seattle that loves to get our players......but they are stacked at RB and have a hell of a kick returner.

so does your team need a returner?

Sanjuro

I think LC's is gross but there are people who find it okay. If I found the pizza that made me think.

LC > > > > Pizza X.

That pizza would be really gross...

Are we talking chains? Only thing I can think of is LC > Papa Johns.

Outside that, it's bottom tier.

MechDX

wow the guy who posted a bunch of dead bodies the other day is talking down to mech?

Yeah I get no respect for what I did during my reign as king of Pats AGE. I gave them a Super Bowl and not even a thank you in return.

Now I am single handedly stopping the Colts menace from running rampant and no respect

I don't even see kids trick or treating.

The hell happened to this country?

Back in my day, the streets would be filled with little Timmys in Spiderman costumes and little Ericas dressed as Cinderellas by now

BigAT

You sure know a lot about someone that was permabanned years before you even created your GAF account.

Fox318

Apparently the Jets WERE the ones to request a scan of the locker room at Gillette. Jnc

damn right we would.

You fuckers cheat on us before and you cheated to get your fucking head coach who fucking cheats.

I want the most paranoid people with the jets when they are in that cesspool of evil you call a stadium.

I want the fucking sideline coaches to slice the tires of the snowplows incase they try another one of these again.

OAlhYFm.jpg

Mo Lewis hits Bledsoe softer and the tuck game doesn't happen and the Pats would be stuck with Drew Chokesoe instead of bieber.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't even see kids trick or treating.

The hell happened to this country?

Back in my day, the streets would be filled with little Timmys in Spiderman costumes and little Ericas dressed as Cinderellas by now

Last year, I handed out candy to hundreds of kids. Shit was crazy.

Top Bottom